Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do u guys think about these champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

While LOL is undoubtedly the most addicting game with the most unique characters, what makes this game over-the-top is the welcoming of ideas on new champions by the creators.

I have already sent the game developers this idea for a character. What do you guys think of Fawn.. Please comment freely on Fawn, tell me what you guys would like to be changed in him, whether its going to be a good addition or not...

vvolfster

10-18-2009

I saw him, he looks pretty good. We need a tank who is a little fast. But by the looks of it, it seems as if he is going to be a hybrid between a tank and a speedster. I personally think we need a character like that and will be glad if the gamers add fawn to the champions selection.

ISiefer

Recruiter

10-18-2009

I think we need more details.
Also, his first skill and ult seem kind of boring, they might need a change.

I do, however, welcome the idea of a speed tank. It'd be kinda cool.

Proxus

Recruiter

10-18-2009

Sounds like a combination of Yi, Allistar, and Blitzcrank.

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

Thank you all for commenting on my idea. I agree with all ur comments.

ISiefer said:

"I think we need more details.
Also, his first skill and ult seem kind of boring, they might need a change.
I do, however, welcome the idea of a speed tank. It'd be kinda cool."

ISiefer, I have taken ur opinion into consideration. I am putting up an updated picture of Fawn with color and background, to add more detail to it. I have also changed his Q ability, i will explain on every skill in a later post soon. Let me get my words together on them.

Also if u can tell me, what do u want his ulti to be instead of increased speed and attack speed. Thank u, ISiefer.

Proxus said:

"Sounds like a combination of Yi, Allistar, and Blitzcrank."

I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. If u could elaborate on the thought, hopefully we can shape this character together.

Also his E ability is a toggle which makes him both a ranged or melee character, do u guys like this idea?

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

All of u guys are welcome to give your views about Fawn. If someone has a move-set for him that is different than the one proposed please feel free to post it. Like I said before, I don't want it to be just my champion, I want it to be everyone's champion.

ISiefer, I am working on writing the moves in detail still...