What do u guys think about these champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

While LOL is undoubtedly the most addicting game with the most unique characters, what makes this game over-the-top is the welcoming of ideas on new champions by the creators.

I have already sent the game developers this idea for a character. What do you guys think of Fawn.. Please comment freely on Fawn, tell me what you guys would like to be changed in him, whether its going to be a good addition or not...

vvolfster

10-18-2009

I saw him, he looks pretty good. We need a tank who is a little fast. But by the looks of it, it seems as if he is going to be a hybrid between a tank and a speedster. I personally think we need a character like that and will be glad if the gamers add fawn to the champions selection.

ISiefer

10-18-2009

I think we need more details.
Also, his first skill and ult seem kind of boring, they might need a change.

I do, however, welcome the idea of a speed tank. It'd be kinda cool.

Proxus

10-18-2009

Sounds like a combination of Yi, Allistar, and Blitzcrank.

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

Thank you all for commenting on my idea. I agree with all ur comments.

ISiefer said:

"I think we need more details.
Also, his first skill and ult seem kind of boring, they might need a change.
I do, however, welcome the idea of a speed tank. It'd be kinda cool."

ISiefer, I have taken ur opinion into consideration. I am putting up an updated picture of Fawn with color and background, to add more detail to it. I have also changed his Q ability, i will explain on every skill in a later post soon. Let me get my words together on them.

Also if u can tell me, what do u want his ulti to be instead of increased speed and attack speed. Thank u, ISiefer.

Proxus said:

"Sounds like a combination of Yi, Allistar, and Blitzcrank."

I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. If u could elaborate on the thought, hopefully we can shape this character together.

Also his E ability is a toggle which makes him both a ranged or melee character, do u guys like this idea?

FoxMindedGuy

10-18-2009

All of u guys are welcome to give your views about Fawn. If someone has a move-set for him that is different than the one proposed please feel free to post it. Like I said before, I don't want it to be just my champion, I want it to be everyone's champion.

ISiefer, I am working on writing the moves in detail still...