I Am Amused

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breidr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been sensing a lot more negativity around this forum. While this is probably as useless as one of those threads I wanted to make an attempt at something a little more lighthearted.

Quote:
[NA] Breidr, Dominion: 1234 [50W/36L], Normal: 29W/42L
I found this number amusing. Anything else interesting I should make a note of? Y'all should have seen something that brightened you day a little. We're all still having fun here, right?

On a more serious note because I just thought of it. Is any one elses UI not displaying points correctly. I had a game that showed us only controlling 2 points on the board, but the minimap had us at 3 like it should. score still ticked as it should, but during the game, one point was displaying incorrectly, usually as neutral gray. not a game-breaker, but I just thought it was weird... wish I knew how take take screenshots in game, I would have grabbed one. Maybe it was just my machine, I really don't know.

EDIT: or you could down vote me and prove my point...-.-

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

A lot more negatvitiy around this forum?

Which forum? dominion section or the whole forum?
A lot more compared to? A few patches ago, or GD or something?

Sauron

03-09-2012

I haven't noticed it.

I mean, there's the usual sinking feeling that Riot is just throwing away this game mode when its filled with so much potential. Then there was also the Fiora champion spotlight where Phreak decided to just omit Dominion entirely.

Ironically, Dominion ended up being the map that Fiora statistically fares best in.

So, there's some angriness going on, but its simply directed at Riot for being ignored.

ActionButlerGO

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I haven't noticed it.

I mean, there's the usual sinking feeling that Riot is just throwing away this game mode when its filled with so much potential. Then there was also the Fiora champion spotlight where Phreak decided to just omit Dominion entirely.

Ironically, Dominion ended up being the map that Fiora statistically fares best in.

So, there's some angriness going on, but its simply directed at Riot for being ignored.
This.

We rage at Riot for a few days, complain that we aren't getting enough love, then go right back to playing. What's the alternative? Play Summoner's Last Hit-fest? Mwahahahah. No.