More Classic Skins Retiring from the Store!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turboblazer

03-08-2012

Everyone is upset that the skins are lame? That's why they're retired! I'd be much more pissed off if they retired good skins.

NightBlade420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Well looks like i can save some cash not buying RP this week

Xgrunger

03-08-2012

sweeet buying emerald taric....

BetaWolfFrogman

03-08-2012

Why do they remove skins ffs? -_- Its dumb, they say "to make room", its not taking up room, and some of these champions barely have any skins in the first place, if your going to be removing skins left and right then allow for better custom skins, or release more skins. If you really dont like the skins anymore then just permanently lower the price

CokietheClown12

03-08-2012

yay now i have something to buy with my left over Rp points

EpicPuss

03-08-2012

Well this ruined the fun of a new sale.... garbage

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

So what's going on sale this friday then?

LegendaryGamer

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
too much urgot the past two weeks... i didnt realize he had that many fans...

i cant buy a shyvana skin til she's at least had a sale. i mean cmon she came out early November! if i buy now good chance it'll be on sale soon... then i'll be kicking myself

its been like 4 months since her release, could you at least let us know if a shyvana skin will be on sale soon? so i dont waste rp that could be used to buy extra skins XD
ik how u feel..

LilDrood

03-08-2012

This is pathetic. I'd at least have some ounce of understanding if you'd just call it an unpopular skin sale, but really. I think I'd also have some more respect if you'd at least axe an Annie skin or Kat, or MF, y'know, the champs that already have like 10 skins each, instead of taking out skins from ******* URGOT who only has 2 again, now....

ZerglingHero

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTobster View Post
The champion poll sale will still happen, it was just a lot to put on one announcement.
Sounds like still happening this week from this statement, since it's too much for one announcement. Unless Riot now considers there are too many announcements