Seriously... how do you build eve to be viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindcraze

03-08-2012

How would you really build her? Maybe HP support? She can stay in a lane and have her little auras for everyone.

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Playing Eve isn't recommended, since she got nerfed into oblivion a while back.

Playing Eve well is a felony. The last time I saw an Eve pubstomp, I heard of her arrest on TV news.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Nerf or not, Eve is not a great champion. Her abilities and damage are fine, but a single pink ward and she's as good as dead

powwder

03-08-2012

The best way to play eve is watch phreaks champion spotlight and do everything he does

ikillutwice

03-08-2012

revive tele and hope someone dodges because YOUR WORTHLESS

on a side note if you really want to **** with people go eve zil bot and just harass the hell out of them

acosn

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillpatrick View Post
Nerf or not, Eve is not a great champion. Her abilities and damage are fine, but a single pink ward and she's as good as dead
I've wrecked players on games where otherwise I was having a fairly average game because they were bankrupting themselves to keep tabs on me when I was playing Eve.

People misinterpret "team dependent" as "bad."

I'll play Eve with my friends because they know how I play her, and how to work with her. In solo queues? Not so much.

Eve's functional but the team window she works in, and team builds she works against in a solo queue are pretty narrow. If you wanted to make her work you'd want to stack defense shreds- armor or mag pen reds, and maybe some quints, and expect to buy items like Malady and Youmuu's and Black Cleaver depending on how you build. Even if it's tempting to run Eve AS + on hit or "hybrid" it makes more sense to have her rooted in a Frozen Mallet / Trinity Force / Youmuu's or Rylai's / Lichbane / Rabaddon's combo.

Folly Inc

03-08-2012

There is no "bad" champion in league of legends. Riot's not going to go, "Let's make a champion that won't do well, that everyone's going to hate, and that we're going to make -zero- sales one."

Evelynn in specific is just not a core champion. She was made specifically to deal with champions with high mobility. Champions that like like to wander or gank frequently. Evelynn is -great- at dealing with those champions mid to late game.

Ironically, her passive is counter intuitive to what Eve is great at. It gives players incentives to fight at extremely early levels, but Evelynn isn't especially durable. That damage reduction is only going to be useful from levels 1-3, where the LEAST amount of killing occurs.

Ultimately, Eve is a lot like Shaco, but Shaco has a kit that's a lot more useful in accomplishing the task of assassinating enemy champions. Everyone waiting for Eve to get a little bit of attentions, especially since she used to be so well loved by Stealth champion players.

liltoke

03-08-2012

Mobility > Mercs/Zerks
Wriggles > BT
Trinity
LW/BC
IE
PD

Bravest Leader

03-09-2012

Honestly, if this is a serious question, the only way to do it is to build bravery.

Boots, all three stacking items and trinity force. then maybe a gunblade.

You just have to play well and start racking up stacks.

No one does bad if you have three 20 stacks.

acosn

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltoke View Post
Mobility > Mercs/Zerks
Wriggles > BT
Trinity
LW/BC
IE
PD
Youmuu's fits almost perfectly into Eve's kit- this means you'll buy Black Cleaver every time. Especially when Eve's E cuts armor too. Unless the enemy team is averaging about 180 armor each LW isn't even going to begin to matter.

If you want tenacity in an AD kit buy cloak and dagger. Boots of mobility are too important.