1022 ELO summoner needing solo top help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

so yeah. how do i not get zoned? For some reason I can sometimes get zoned way too easily. Is it because I always play Nasus? Who doesn't have a serious ranged damage ability? Or is it because I'm too passive? Or is it something else? Either way, someone help me.

12ubb3rDuckey

03-08-2012

nasus is tough build defensive items first so u can take damage from trades when you go into farm. after all your goal is to do nothing until mid til late game.

D4rkSt0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Basically, the reason you PROBABLY get zoned is because you let him farm fast than you (letting his creep wave get bigger), so you take more damage from playing aggressive than he does. It's ideal to play aggressive while you have a large creep wave behind you so you can retreat to them rather than the turret.

Otherwise, dodge his skill shots and avoid avoid taking cheap shots on your champ and you should be fine.

Bravest Leader

03-09-2012

too hard to tell without seeing you play

AMonkeyCourier

03-09-2012

Nasus naturally gets zoned by nearly everyone. Learn to counterpick.

ikillutwice

03-09-2012

try maxing the aoe first but don't use it will it is like level 3