[Champion Suggestion] Cezar The Dragoon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lutz

10-18-2009

Appearance

Code:
*******http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/Lootzy41/dragoon1.jpg********
*Note* Probably wouldn't have the Eagle helm, instead a Dragon helm.

Story
When Cezar was very young he began his practice in the ancient Dragoon arts, his father was his mentor in teaching him his skills. Cezar's father was a royal body guard of a great king and told his son he would take his place one day, But first Cezar had to complete his training. The only way for him to finally become a Dragoon was to kill a special dragon and drink its blood, for this dragons blood would turn Cezar into more then just a warrior. The King was at civil war, with the help of Cezar and his father the war was almost won, but then the opposing faction made a deal with a demon. The demon powered their troops with unholy strength to fight back, ending the war in their favor and killing Cezar's father. His kingdom crushed, king dead, and training incomplete, Cezar set out to finish becoming a dragoon. After killing his dragon foe he drank the blood of the dragon, fiery power flew through his veins. Cezar now fights for revenge and hopes one day he will face his demons on the battlefield!

Melee Fighter

Attributes: Tough, Tank, Nuke, Slow, Stun, Fighter, Melee

Stats:
Health-475 (+98 Per lvl)
Mana-185 (+50 Per lvl)
Move Speed-300
Armor-20 (+5 per lvl)
Spell Block-30 (+0 Per lvl)

Passive: Dragon Blood
Cezar gets increased HP regeneration(15 hp every 5 Seconds)

Ability 1 - Dragon Breath - Cezar breaths out fire in a cone area frying his enemies and doing burn damage.

lvl 1: 70 Fire Damage plus another 70 Damage over 5 seconds( +AP )
lvl 2: 90 Fire Damage plus another 90 Damage over 5 seconds( +AP )
lvl 3: 110 Fire Damage plus another 110 Damage over 5 seconds( +AP )
lvl 4: 120 Fire Damage plus another 120 Damage over 5 seconds( +AP )
lvl 5: 150 Fire Damage plus another 150 Damage over 5 seconds( +AP )

Mana Cost: 90/95/100/110/120
Cooldown: 10 Seconds

Ability 2 - Phantom Spear - Cezar throws a phantom spear at his enemy causing large amounts of damage and slowing his target.

lvl 1: 100 Damage plus slows for 25% for 4 Seconds ( +AP )
lvl 2: 150 Damage Plus slows for 25% for 4 Seconds ( +AP )
lvl 3: 200 Damage plus slows for 25% for 4 Seconds ( +AP )
lvl 4: 250 Damage plus slows for 25% for 4 Seconds ( +AP )
lvl 5: 300 Damage plus slows for 25% for 4 Seconds ( +AP )

Mana Cost: 110/140/180/200/220
Cooldown: 12 Seconds

Ability 3 - Harden Revenge - Passive: Increase in Armor - Active: Increased movement speed by 35% for 5 seconds when enemy is infected by Fire Breath.

(Passive)
lvl 1: Increased Armor + 3
lvl 2: Increased Armor + 6
lvl 3: Increased Armor + 9
lvl 4: Increased Armor + 12
lvl 5: Increased Armor + 15

(ULT) Ability 4 - Dragoon Jump - Cezar Jumps high into the sky then lands onto his enemy spear first causing damage and stun.
Once Cezar jumps he will leave the screen for a 3 second delay then drop down on a targeted mini AOE area and Stun for 3 seconds

lvl 1: 200 Damage plus stuns for 3 seconds ( +AP )
lvl 2: 300 Damage plus stuns for 3 seconds ( +AP )
lvl 3: 400 Damage plus stuns for 3 seconds ( +AP )

Strat: using Fire Breath and Harden Revenge you can catch up to fleeing Champions then slow them down with phantom spear. Cezar's ULT is a bit tricky because it has to be timed right! once an enemy has seen you have jumped they have 3 seconds to run out of your range, but his ULT would be very useful on a target already stunned or if you were hiding in the bushes!

well that's my Champion idea! what are your thoughts?

Lutz

10-18-2009

BUMP!

aww no love?

Anony

10-18-2009

Can't be in a civil war with another country, civil war is with your own country.

Or do I fail?

ISiefer

10-18-2009

Well, here's the deal Lutz, I had this idea and was just about to post it, but you did it first, so I got a little miffed. The abilities were different (kinda), but the concepts were fairly similar. In fact, they are so similar that I'd feel bad reviewing this one, as it'd be like reviewing my own.
They're different enough that I'll probably end up posting my own idea later anyways. No hard feelings haha.

As for your version, I'll just say that I'd play as him. But if we were going to have a guy with a dragon-breath, I'd rather it be this guy: http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...+dragon&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Can't be in a civil war with another country, civil war is with your own country.

Or do I fail?
Oh, and yes you're right. Unless another country is having a civil war and you decide to go in and get involved... but it doesn't seem like that was the idea the op was going for from a quick read-over

Mercurius

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post

Anak Saba Nur

10-18-2009

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...038#post118038

i had a similar dragon knight concept

Lutz

10-18-2009

thanks for the input, but man a lot of you wont even post because I messed up a bit in the story section? I always thought the story was the least important part anyways, but it seems a lot of people whant a Dragon/Dragon Knight/Dragoon Champion, so Riot should bring is one!

Lutz

10-18-2009

there I fixed the story!

Yeorwned

10-18-2009

Looks like you put alot of effort into it at least. Kudos!

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

The ult makes me think of FF9. There was a Dragon Knight chick who had an awesome leap skill.

Great champ concept!