Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectating Feature Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeggieDealer

03-08-2012

I'd suggest being able to have two more click zoom out level. Basically you can zoom out just a little bit more during spectating so as to see a little more of the action. LeagueReplays allows for a tiny bit more viewing and it is much nicer.

(my opinion is this should be for the whole game not just spectating) but in tournaments and such it might be good to be able to see more of the fight while specing.

Hardcore Pwn

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Not a bad idea.... However this would mean the data intake on your computer would have to be increased. Many people play this game on toasters which may melt because of this.
Also, it would seem too easy to increase your camera's field of vision, and would inevitably dull map awareness skills.
Still not a bad idea

Elîjah

03-16-2012

Quote:
Aráñôx:
Not a bad idea.... However this would mean the data intake on your computer would have to be increased. Many people play this game on toasters which may melt because of this.
Also, it would seem too easy to increase your camera's field of vision, and would inevitably dull map awareness skills.
Still not a bad idea

What the world? Increase data intake on your computer? http://www.myfacewhen.com/7/ What do you mean? There would be more for the computer to display? I am just at a loss.

And as for the "dull map awareness spells" thing do you mean like clairvoyance and such? You would still need the, as it wouldn't make the fog of war go away just because you can see more map. Someone please call me out if I am wrong.