Mordekaiser Guides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrakka

07-30-2010

I love this hero, I love everything about him and now that he is free I wanna use him like crazy.

Yet I have come to a challenging impass, I use guides, I trust in the other people's experience to guide me on the way to being a solid user of a hero. That isn't to say that I won't make personal alterations over time, but it is a good jump off point. Having said that I am torn between two guides, namely The Codex Metallicus by Syeblaze and Mordekaiser in 5 minutes by Heat n Serve. They are both radically different in rune comp / mastery layout and even item builds and I don't want to put my IP in one place only to wish I had done the other.

So I am asking all the hardcore Mordekaisers out there to tell me which of the two guides you guys think is the best for the current patch and please do add your own imput as well, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Enrakka

Arkzus

07-30-2010

I've personally tried both of the guides, and ended up going with Heat n Serves for a long time. Now however, I use a much different item build, but HnS' is still a great place to start.

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

both are great guides you have to learn what you can from them and then make your own strat.

Aarony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Both guides are really useful material. But I suggest playing him with what you have now in terms of ruins and adjust your masteries to test both guides out for yourself. I tried the heat and serve and it wasn't for.

Kenshar

08-01-2010

Best guide:

ALWAYS RUN IGNITE WITH MORDE

Build Spirit Visage
Build Boots of Swiftness
Build Warden's Mail
Build Randuin's Omen
Build Haunting Guise

.. Try it and see

Kamaro

08-01-2010

Codex Metallicus is the best way to build Mordekaiser imo