Wriggles Lantern = OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

03-07-2012

wriggles allows any ad to jungle top buffs and dragon
since top buffs and dragon control wins games
if you remove wriggles from TT, it will be much later in the game when people can solo these buffs
this would allow non jungling heros to solo top without becoming immediatly behind when the ad they are soloing against gets all the buffs when they get their wriggles
removing wriggles would considerably balance the map and make many more champions and team comps viable

HKnux5112

03-08-2012

Why are you complaining? If it's OP, then use it.

Trollseph

03-08-2012

Lol..
If they take wriggles out, I personally will just build:
Build:
Madreds Razor -> Later turn into bloodrazor, or just get rid of when you can easily take jungle
Cloth armor -> Turn into thornmail/tabi later if needed
Vamp Scepter -> Turn into Bloodthirster

Would you argue with that?

If you see someone with a wriggles, ward the friggin jungle.

75gp a piece, 2 buffs + dragon = 225gp.

Yefo

03-08-2012

I agree, Wriggles is OP.

I think if TT got a few features that Dominion has, including a map aura and some specialized items (as well as items that are not allowed on the map, like wriggles), it would potentially work out really well and help balance the map.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-08-2012

Madred+vampier scepter is just as good

paying 150 more is just so item takes up 1 slot and for a reusable ward imo.

Most chars can clear just as easily with zeal which can be turned into Phantom its just lanturn is a great item for adding sustain.

Blue Train

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Madred+vampier scepter is just as good

paying 150 more is just so item takes up 1 slot and for a reusable ward imo.

Most chars can clear just as easily with zeal which can be turned into Phantom its just lanturn is a great item for adding sustain.
the logic this post makes me so sad for you

Boo

03-08-2012

wait until you vs a duo smite comp. fastest dragons i've ever seen.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

3v3's are supposed to be much more fast pace. There shouldn't be a "much later" when people who aren't ad/jungle solo can easily solo the dragon or the buffs. That's why you're supposed to ward it immediately after the gank or lack thereof. And I'm sorry, but you must not have played a lot of TT. Because getting dragon and ghost/wolf buff do not = win. If anything they = false sense of superiority and get you killed.

IalreadyHateYou

03-08-2012

The current meta is "Get a Wriggles and farm the jungle". You can be stomping top, but if they get a Wriggles and go farm and you don't, you lose.

Lews Therrin

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
The current meta is "Get a Wriggles and farm the jungle". You can be stomping top, but if they get a Wriggles and go farm and you don't, you lose.
So also get a wriggles and it's a moot point. Which I think is what you're saying? Or have great map control and constantly ward buffs and hope you have someone who can get in there for the steal and make it back out again.