The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

penatbater

09-02-2010

OMG I just played my first good game as corki! at the end i went for 14/10/something!!!! :O after getting black cleaver, i was rather surprised as to the number of people I was killing! :O i guess I was lucky with the team coz we got a really good rammus (he was 16/10 or something, not sure) and a decent-ish amumu, both of whom are great initiators. I guess I was also lucky I came last in team skirmishes, and when the fighting starts, i wait around 2 seconds before going in and ripping them to shreds. )

At the start I was 1/2 and just farming, focusing on last hitting and shiz. I think the other team wet their pants when I suddenly went to 7/4 ) You're guide is SO AWESOME! but its too team-reliant. you'll need a good initiator and a good tank(s) to draw fire from you.

Jravolta

09-02-2010

I find that getting an early phage gives corki a lot of flexibility and more control. Also, I just went 14/7/20 in a corki game where I built Tear of the Goddess; you never run out of mana.

penatbater

09-02-2010

hahaha yea. after building black cleaver, i built frozen mallet immediately. the extra HP plus moveslow helps immensely esp in team fights coz after getting your black cleaver (and after you kill a bunch of people), they'll start noticing you.

Btw Jtravolta, what was your item build-up order?

Felix67

09-08-2010

OP:Wriggles Lantern was EXCELLENT.Really,it was all he missed.I had unmatched staying power,and the buffs...Well,lets say that ashe had to use her ult to GET AWAY from me after i got the buffs,not to mention i killed unsuspecting guys by teleporting full of buffs to the ward in the grass.I agree with all the items after (AD Corki is the only way tbh),and the good early game made me take em super fast.Also,takin golem buff so easily eliminates all mana probs without a single mana item!Excellent guide,i underestimated the buffs for Corki and the starting item,proved to be GAME CHANGING.As a huge fan of Corki,+1.

PS:Even if the team setup wasnt so good and we lost at the end,i still had the most kills at the end.In your face Corki haters! :P

DMG1

09-08-2010

This guide got Corki Buffed

Wonkamaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG1 View Post
nope, he will still be garbage

xahhfink6

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG1 View Post
Yeah... I'm a little worried... I'm going to love the buffs this week, and then I'm going to take credit for the subsequent nerfs :P

IndomitusRex

09-08-2010

I'm thinking a Manamune might work it's way into my Corki build. It would eliminate any mana problems, and Corki can stack it quite easily with Missiles.

Brontobeuf

09-08-2010

@xahhfink6: good guide with good arguments. I like it when OP take time to explain runes instead of saying "whatever you like".

What is your feeling about Manamune? If good, when do you think we should place it in the build?

penatbater

09-08-2010

Waiting for xahhfink6's comments on the new changes. I was also thinking of geting manamune to corki, but then building that just drastically delays building his other items.

quick question. can you teleport into a ward?