The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

08-21-2010

Could you expand on how to play Corki in teamfights?

Stalyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-22-2010

You seem to be responding to criticism with reason, instead of even considering what they could bring to your build. You should be more open when taking in criticism.

OHFKRENGARPLSNOO

08-27-2010

I love how everyone comes into this thread and just complains about your build and tells you that you are wrong. The thing people don't understand is there are more than one viable build for a character.

"ZOMG no LW fail"

People like this make me think they didn't even read your explanation about why you don't get it. Or the people who say IE is bad cause Corki isn't crit. Anyways, I played a few games with your build, and i have to say it is pretty fun to play. I've only played it 5 times or so, but in three of those 5 games I got first blood with that d@mn funny wriggles ward. I'd farm up til my wriggles, and drop my ward in the bush when they were around 50% hp then recall in view, teleport in on the ward and GG for my FB. Every time they were like "WTF how did u get there? OMG WRIGGLES?"

Anyways, good guide, Pedobear404 seal of approval!

Zerkicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I started playing Corki after playing this guide, and it seriously rocks! I've had awesome scores (Always around 10-20+ kills, 5 or less deaths and as many assists.

I even got a Penta using this guide.

I must say, I did not find Corki very difficult to play, and after using this guide, I've impressed alot of people thinking Mr Corki was UP.

I am actually scared of the buffs they're giving him, as this build makes him one insane killing machine.

HIGHLY recommend to try this out, its worth it!

Shadow Jack

08-31-2010

Your build is just awesome, today I won 3 games with Corki in a row (I carried ofc), in two of them I got triple kill, in last I got 14 spree and 2x quadra kill (one was almost penta, I prolly missed 1 second or so). Enemies just **** their pants every time I engaged them xD Tanks were also not an issue. I must say having Taric in team for additional -30 armor is also very good thing.

penatbater

08-31-2010

how do you guys own with corki?? D: I find it very hard to own prior to getting black cleaver. and even then, all i can do is just last hit and stuff. or are you guys always getting mid lane? I need more help in gameplay, coz I especially die pretty fast to chasers/slowers like ashe, nunu, xin.

JamesGotGame

08-31-2010

They're about to buff him big time, or at least they already have in the test realm.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=223963

penatbater

09-01-2010

can anyone help me? I dont want to feel like i've wasted 6300 on a champ :|

xahhfink6

09-01-2010

Penat, if you read the whole guide is should be some solid advice... but I can restate some of the main points...

Farm as many minions as possible, try to get the last his on every minion in lane, and if one of your towers has minions pushing to it, try to be the one that kills then. This also means to kill as many jungle creeps as possible, both while changing lanes and while in lane (see my guide)

Whenever possible, don't use valkarie or gattling gun while in lane, this is a huge mistake that costs a lot of corki's precious mana that could be used for farming/harassing.

Work hard on your positioning, this one is hard to describe, but try to be right behind a tank when the iniation starts, you are also much better at jungle teamfights than lane teamfights because of the narrow passages and your ability to skillshot through walls. Basically though, you want it to be you, two tanks right in front of you, and then their entire team clumped together in front of that dying to gattling + phosph + missles.

Speaking of which, when you are attacking in a 1v1 or teamfight, you've got a lot of skills so don't forget to use them, you should be able to pop out a missle for ~150-350 (doubled if big) extra damage between auto attacks, and that phophorus will from 350 damage on the whole team while adding a blind.

Other than that, just stay careful, don't cross the river by yourself, watch the minimap and communicate with your team...

If you are still having trouble beyond that, try queueing with larger teams, if you can get 4 other players and build a team around having corki mid as the team's carry, you will be able to dominate very solidly

penatbater

09-01-2010

ah... haha thanks xahhfink6! Guess I'll need more practice last hitting then.