Funniest thing ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-05-2012

I was just playing a game and had anivia and ap cho on my team... now our chogoth was being a real jerk and stealing blue from anivia and trolling her all game and she's just trying to not feed his troll...

next thing i know anivia has placed a wall in front of chogoth in a narrow part of the jungle - he's now completely blocked in... the only way out is towards 5 players of the enemy team charging him...

funniest rage EVER xD im not one for assisting the enemy team but this cho totally deserved it.

Merriken

03-05-2012

That is the funniest thing that has ever happened in all of humanity's time here on Earth!

P4R4D0X

03-05-2012

And that, friends, is how to discourage trolling. Being a helluva lot better at it.

Tendopolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Had to suck for cho, but once in awhile certain people get what they deserve xD

Zacoly

03-07-2012

WOOT! That right there makes we want to play Anivia more!

Dark Ajax

03-07-2012

lol

XZerkGatsuX

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRdJuGgErNaUtX View Post
I was just playing a game and had anivia and ap cho on my team... now our chogoth was being a real jerk and stealing blue from anivia and trolling her all game and she's just trying to not feed his troll...

next thing i know anivia has placed a wall in front of chogoth in a narrow part of the jungle - he's now completely blocked in... the only way out is towards 5 players of the enemy team charging him...

funniest rage EVER xD im not one for assisting the enemy team but this cho totally deserved it.
did you record that game i would love to see that and maybe use it for youtube lol

BlackJesus101

03-08-2012

um cho often needs blue buff as much as aniv anyway dont see how its trolling? he might have need it to stay top a good aniv shoudnt need at all since she doesnt really NEED her ult to farm its just a little bit better whereas cho cant even poke or farm without mana and his costs are massive

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

The "I'm helping" team comp.
Play games with four premade. If the 5th person is uncooperative or generally rude, play these champs:
Jarvan solo top
Anivia mid
Skarner jungle
Blitzcrank support

The non-premade person is more than likely going to be an ad carry, but if he's not, use Tristana.
Jarvan: wall in your teammate
Anivia: wall in your teammate
Skarner: pull a tank or other undesirable champion to your teammate
Blitzcrank: pull a tank or other undesirable champion to your teammate
Tristana: push a tank or other undesirable champion to your teammate