Kog'maw thread topic thingy making time yay!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gangplank

08-02-2012

((...I miss him...))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

(( I feal like I should go Kog'Maw....but I would feal so bad to take the place of someone who did it so "cutely" ;_; ))

Dear Rumble

08-03-2012

((Ugh. Not sure if I should take this thread over again. Wouldn't be fair to other people so guess I shouldn't post anything.))

Køgm?w

08-03-2012

((Aw who am I kidding. The old kog won't come back here anymore. Vice if you really want to be kog maw I could give you some pointers.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Køgm?w View Post
((Aw who am I kidding. The old kog won't come back here anymore. Vice if you really want to be kog maw I could give you some pointers.))
(( There is really only 1 problem, Nobody likes me, so they will be bias when talking to me XD ))

Køgm?w

08-03-2012

((I'm sure you'll do fine. If you make a mistake learn from it, and don't do it again. You will get used to being an ask thread once you start it. Plus it wouldn't be fair to other people if I own like 4 different ask threads.))