Kog'maw thread topic thingy making time yay!

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

November Anon

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Malzahar calls Kog'maw and Cho'gath minions and he calls himself a prophet...

Kog'maw and Cho'gath knows better. When Omen comes, and heralds the opening of the void, the Origin will come, and none will be spared... Kog'maw will be sad when this happens, but maybe is not so bad. Maybe it happens in long time? Maybe you all dead and not see?
That's rather... thoughtful of you. More on the point of this thread, have you ever eaten something so revolting that you'd never consume it again, even if forced to by someone?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Anon View Post
That's rather... thoughtful of you. More on the point of this thread, have you ever eaten something so revolting that you'd never consume it again, even if forced to by someone?
Kog'maw ate the peoples once! But now that he knows what the peoples is, he would never do it again! Not ever!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClosedEyesofLove

Junior Member

03-07-2012

What's it like to be a gigantic tool?

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/v...Capture-83.png


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Dear Kogmaw

How are you able to spit that far you almost hit me from like 2,000 range!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocoFlan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Hey, Kog'maw, can you eat metal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoFlan View Post
Hey, Kog'maw, can you eat metal?
Kog'maw is not a reactor, so he cannot eat the metals.

But he hears big Anchor person is a reactor and can eat the metals!

He also hears Blitzcrank steals old people's medication and uses it as fuel.

Maybe Kog'maw should stop watching the Conan O' Brian?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

November Anon

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Kog'maw is not a reactor, so he cannot eat the metals.

But he hears big Anchor person is a reactor and can eat the metals!

He also hears Blitzcrank steals old people's medication and uses it as fuel.

Maybe Kog'maw should stop watching the Conan O' Brian?
Ah, so you're a fan of him as well? What other television shows do you partake in viewing? What kind of television does the League provide for you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Kogmaw

How are you able to spit that far you almost hit me from like 2,000 range!
Kog'maw has very strong mouth! Kog'maw can spit really far! Kog'maw is probably second place at spittings, because Purple jumpy man is the Champion, so he must be best at spitting too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosedEyesofLove View Post
What's it like to be a gigantic tool?

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/v...Capture-83.png
Kog'maw also reads the gunshow comics. He thinks froggie and dolphin are the funnies!

They are telling the summoners to quit getting mad at soloque!

P.S: Kog'maw is not tool, he is void creature. Zombie shovel man Yorick person has tool, it is shovel. Shovel is tool. Heimerdinger also has tool, but he throws them and also has one in his hair, is wrench.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Anon View Post
Ah, so you're a fan of him as well? What other television shows do you partake in viewing? What kind of television does the League provide for you?
Kog'maw likes to watch the pundits! They say funny things about Mister Jarvan and Mister Swain! Making fun of authority figures is hilarious!


12345612 ... 34