Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Soraka, The Helpful Supporter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

Recruiter

01-27-2010

Yeah I have tried to tank with her before and it works fairly well. Even more so when people don't pay attention and expect an easy kill. I normally start with two hearts of gold then go from there. I have only done it once and it was fun to do but I didn't enjoy it a lot...though some comments were great.

bobthegood

01-28-2010

Offensive Soraka loves lichbane. Getting sheen early for the laning phase is incredibly strong and will let you harass super effectively! Move speed and magic resist give you more survivability as well, but I hold off on upgrading to Lichbane until I have soulstealer and another AP item.

But... Offense Soraka is more for lulz.

Darkening

01-28-2010

Quote:
Vangu:
Masteries

** I only get Banshees veil when I am against Ashe. I have come to find out that Ashes ult really loves Soraka. You can get the veil for many reasons but I really dislike putting off rod of ages so I only get it when I am against Ashe**

On the contrary, I specifically DONT get BV when I see an ashe. Just one arrow from one volley will take off the bubble. If you need magic resist, and there is an ashe on the other team, Force of Nature is a far better option.

bobthegood

01-28-2010

Er... force of nature on Soraka? No... Abyssal scepter for AP and MR for cheap and an aura that stacks with your starcall? Yeah!

Vangu

Recruiter

01-28-2010

I didnt really mean get the veil only because of Ashe. But in my games I am almost always target of the arrow and I get killed. Let alone Ashe almost never uses her ult when you are in firing range...at least not on me. I have died many times just from ashes ult stunning me and others catching up to me and killing. It would be best if you had more then just Ashe to drive you on buying the veil but she is my top reason in a game.