Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help us test Spectator Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesbro123

03-08-2012

I will do some custom games against bots on PBE starting in about an hour or two which you guys can test the spectating on. My username on PBE is jesbro without the 123.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-08-2012

Jesbro, there are ppl on the server and games are on, so we can already test drop in spectator. The question for me is what do we test? Are the bugs that we saw a month or so ago supposed to be fixed or should we report them again?
Should we try all to spectate the same person, like get 10-20 persons to drop in just to see if the server will break?

DrChubs

03-08-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Jesbro, there are ppl on the server and games are on, so we can already test drop in spectator. The question for me is what do we test? Are the bugs that we saw a month or so ago supposed to be fixed or should we report them again?
Should we try all to spectate the same person, like get 10-20 persons to drop in just to see if the server will break?

have everyone in pbe drop in at once and watch stuff go down

OPTLawyer

03-08-2012

I can tell ya one little thing. I started spectating a game of someone on my friend's list and it went to the matchup screen (with the 3 minute countdown). I decided to wait until later to watch, so I quit spectating.

The background music for Summoner's Rift Blind pick continued playing even though I had quit. Silly little quirk...