Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help us test Spectator Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chunkface

Game Engineer

03-07-2012

What are your summoner names in PBE? Have you tried restarting your client?

Râyzer

03-07-2012

I will do this, but I play on regular client

chunkface

Game Engineer

03-07-2012

Just to clarify, the right click spectate option only works in PBE. This feature is not yet live.

The Great Dev

03-07-2012

Do you have any idea when this feature may go live? Ive been testing it for about 2 weeks and I love it.

DrChubs

03-07-2012

didn't know you were a red in PBE so i declined your friend request. aw i want a red friend

chunkface

Game Engineer

03-07-2012

We are in the process of trying to weed out any remaining bugs and verifying that we can support the (very large) number of games that exist on live. We will likely enable it on live once we are confident that it works and that turning it on will not cause our servers to melt.

So... soon™

DrChubs

03-07-2012

Quote:
chunkface:

So... soon™

i love how a riot finally made fun of themself with the soon™

Corran

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Is it supposed to give you the "you have left a game in progress" with the reconnect button when you exit out of spectating?

BOW5ER

03-07-2012

all three games that I started was mid way through the games, It seemed like it needed to catch up and was very lagy at the beginning as the game freaked out and zoomed thorugh a lot of events.
There has also been a heft wait time on the loading screen even after everyone has reached 100%, IDK if that's me or not.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-08-2012

Did you patch anything yesterday? I see some bugs still occur and I don't know if they were supposed to be fixed and therefore don't know if we need to say that they still occur.