Riven for new best 3v3 char?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregulatizzle

03-07-2012

can jungle, top lane, great dmg, great CC, area dmg, ult is great finisher, her moves can be used to chase AND escape with, shield, never runs out of mana. wriggles mercs and atmogs and shes almost unstoppable. only weakness is she has no abilities that goes through walls, but neither do singed/yorick.

any thoughts?

Imrathelm

03-07-2012

Morgana

MrS8N

03-08-2012

It's all fun and games until Morde makes a pet out of you.

Risemix

03-08-2012

Riven is pretty good. There are better choices. Riven can't hop walls so I have a lot of trouble stopping Tryndamere from running around doing whatever he wants. This sounds pretty stupid, but it's pretty true. You beat Trynd in lane for a few seconds. When he realizes that he can't beat you, he just goes into the jungle and runs around farming. He always has full Fury, and if he can't kill you, he just runs away.

I realize this isn't a problem specific to Riven, but it doesn't help that she also shares it. >_> I'm pretty confident on TT when I play her... unless the other team has Trynd, then I just might as well AFK.

Peejus the Kid

03-08-2012

Shyvana.

Apacifist666

03-09-2012

well imho yorick rumble and riven are the best 3v3 champs so tanky and so much damage not to mention yoricks ulti is simply gamechanging. rumbles ulti destroys everything pretty much cuz there are so many wall everywhere in tt so not alot of room to run, riven is aoe everything and is just awesome

PurpleURP

03-09-2012

riven is item and level dependent
she can be way squishy and do bad damage if she gets behind

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Shyvana is so cray in 3s, I think she's the best.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
Riven is pretty good. There are better choices. Riven can't hop walls so I have a lot of trouble stopping Tryndamere from running around doing whatever he wants. This sounds pretty stupid, but it's pretty true. You beat Trynd in lane for a few seconds. When he realizes that he can't beat you, he just goes into the jungle and runs around farming. He always has full Fury, and if he can't kill you, he just runs away.

I realize this isn't a problem specific to Riven, but it doesn't help that she also shares it. >_> I'm pretty confident on TT when I play her... unless the other team has Trynd, then I just might as well AFK.
Riven shuts down Tryndy so hard with her Ki Blast + Q

Tactileneck

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrS8N View Post
It's all fun and games until Morde makes a pet out of you.
If you lose to morde as Riven you shouldn't be playing as Riven. Morde is so squishy early if you're going exhaust/ignite exhaust/heal on Riven, morde should be dead before he hits 6.