League of Legends World Tour - Poland

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unleasheX

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualHealingz View Post
6v5 in the champ select pic wtf
in season 1 there wasn't the spectate mode so host would go in with a champion without doing anything and just spectate the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustSoPowerful

Junior Member

03-07-2012

How can Poland have over 1000 years of national history if it wasn't even a nation until after WWI? Anyway yay Poles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman1209

Junior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleasheX View Post
well i have pride as a Polish person and when a guy say something ridiculous to Poland i tend to correct but maybe i did go .. too far. i just dont like when people being all stupid agaisnt Poland. i sincerely apologize to u sir and to insult that guy. but again.. gota get facts right.
U didnt go to far. Most americansi met in US didnt know where Poland is.

Anyway. i can bet that there is more polish players that are world class but they dont have time to play game 24/7. Hopefully we gona see more and more of them.

And yeah Euro '12 and LOL thats just amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroPl3ase View Post
How can Poland have over 1000 years of national history if it wasn't even a nation until after WWI? Anyway yay Poles.
U have to read history bro cose what ur saing is really embarrassing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fausome

Junior Member

03-07-2012

Yeaaaaa Poleski. Represent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Now all they need to do is merge with the Lithuanian players. That'll be a force to be reckoned with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unleasheX

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1209 View Post
U didnt go to far. Most americansi met in US didnt know where Poland is.

Anyway. i can bet that there is more polish players that are world class but they dont have time to play game 24/7. Hopefully we gona see more and more of them.

And yeah Euro '12 and LOL thats just amazing...



U have to read history bro cose what ur saing is really embarrassing.
bro... u understand me.. <3 must play together D:<!
oh ya and btw NegroPl3ase Poland was a nation long before
the oldest date i could pull out from wikipedia for just a quick look was this
"Christianisation : April 14, 966" and then looking a bit deeper
"The Kingdom of Poland was formed in 1025."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt0wNaGe

Recruiter

03-07-2012

What city is the LoL tournament coming to? I would love to show up at the event if its gonna be nearby Hell yeah Poland! And all you people making ignorant insults need to think before you speak, you not only embarrass yourselves but you also embarrass your nation. Think before you speak, don't act out of ignorant instincts like animals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unleasheX

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt0wNaGe View Post
What city is the LoL tournament coming to? I would love to show up at the event if its gonna be nearby Hell yeah Poland! And all you people making ignorant insults need to think before you speak, you not only embarrass yourselves but you also embarrass your nation. Think before you speak, don't act out of ignorant instincts like animals.
Word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleasheX View Post
well i have pride as a Polish person and when a guy say something ridiculous to Poland i tend to correct but maybe i did go .. too far. i just dont like when people being all stupid agaisnt Poland. i sincerely apologize to u sir and to insult that guy. but again.. gota get facts right.
I would agree with you, but that guy was JOKING.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotshot988

Member

03-07-2012

HEIL HITLER!!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA



im joking, Hitler was a evil but still smart man.


1234567 ... 10