Elo system flaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

03-07-2012

Okay, Im tired of getting matched against non-30s and having 15 minute games then being said I much suck to get matched with noobs.

Actually it's the opposite, in 3s with a high normal Elo you get ridiculously long queues and after awhile it matches you with people who meet a certain criteria that I don't understand but there is a flaw in it. Alot of times, more often than people with average elo, I find myself getting matched against non-30s because of the queues.

I wanted to clear things up, it's not because im bad, actually it's the opposite.
I've smurfed and soloed 3s myself with a w/l ratio over 2:1 and got matched against the top 3s team at the time pre-mading once when pre-mading with other smurfs. Wasn't a close game but I knew who they were and they knew who I was.

Cpt Rastapopulos

03-07-2012

Sometimes its because you ve been bad in one game and someone reported you as unexperimented player...

TSM willxo

03-07-2012

cool story brah want c00kies?
hehe

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Welcome to the club. I have approx. +300 wins over losses with over 3000 total normal games. Matchmaker believes that someone with +30 wins over losses with 300 total normal games is fair competition.

Also, being reported as a noob has no relevance to who you get queued with.

PurpleURP

03-09-2012

I feel like its because just simply aren't enough good people that play twisted treeline regularly
riot has to balance teams somehow
i agree putting one pro player with two non thirty against three thirty isn't fair
but until they fix the map and attract more players this problem won't get fixed