How to fix Ap casters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emeraldw

03-09-2012

Ashe is very good in dominion. Her E is one of the few ways to check the "jungle". Her Q's slow is massive and helps kite a lot of the more annoying champs in the game. Making her more self reliant than some other AD carries. Then there is her ult, which is global and always useful on dominion.

Damage is rarely an issue on dominion for any champion.

Shaxtenn

03-09-2012

Make another item than DFG for dealing with bruisers. There's your fix to casters.

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeletalArm View Post
I buy haunting guise as Karthus on SR. I get 80% mpen from that, sorc boots, and void staff and I'll have AA and a Death cap. If you are a glass cannon then that can be a good build for you if you want a little hp with mpen. adding cdr to huanting guise for SR would get more ppl to buy it though.
Don't do this.

If you get haunting guise don't get void staff, instead get abyssal scepter. Getting void staff is fine, just not comboed with other MR reducing items. You can do better.

FYI - between Void Staff, masteries and the dominion aura it is almost a 50% reduction of someone's MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldw View Post
Ashe is very good in dominion. Her E is one of the few ways to check the "jungle". Her Q's slow is massive and helps kite a lot of the more annoying champs in the game. Making her more self reliant than some other AD carries. Then there is her ult, which is global and always useful on dominion.

Damage is rarely an issue on dominion for any champion.
Ashe is ok, but a poor choice for solo queue. She is only really good if she has someone to babysit her like allistar or rammus.