Arab / adab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquity77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Sorry, you are trying to say that dominion has less strategy than SR?

You sir, are an idiot
Yes, I am. Prove my idiocy.

SirChuckNorris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

I like aram and only did a few matches in dominion mode. Something about dominion seems to allure morons. Like people who think its a free afk since they rarely get a Leave counted if they just move once at the match start. The people breaking all mid rules just kinda ruin it. If there was a match that is like the very tutorial map that has you play ashe and go to kill the yi at the base. That would be epic!
You go outside the boundaries, you fall to your death! ahahahahahahahaha

Iniquity77

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirChuckNorris View Post
I like aram and only did a few matches in dominion mode. Something about dominion seems to allure morons. Like people who think its a free afk since they rarely get a Leave counted if they just move once at the match start. The people breaking all mid rules just kinda ruin it. If there was a match that is like the very tutorial map that has you play ashe and go to kill the yi at the base. That would be epic!
You go outside the boundaries, you fall to your death! ahahahahahahahaha
Exactly!

JasmineChen

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
While I don't feel you are giving Dominion a fair shake in your 'analysis', an official game mode like this could perhaps be fun.
this

Iniquity77

03-09-2012

I have given Dominion 6 months of a fair shake, although I understand how'd you'd get to that determination from the style of my post.

BunnyMind

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killinhoes View Post
Yes, I am. Prove my idiocy.
Contrarily, you should go ahead and state some evidence of how Dominion requires less strategy than SR, because your OP gave none and quite frankly I get the impression that you haven't played more than about five games of Dominion before writing it off because it wasn't SR.

Kiddalee

03-09-2012

Ugh. ARAM is so much better.

Iniquity77

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMind View Post
Contrarily, you should go ahead and state some evidence of how Dominion requires less strategy than SR, because your OP gave none and quite frankly I get the impression that you haven't played more than about five games of Dominion before writing it off because it wasn't SR.
Honestly, it's so obvious and it's not even the point I was trying to make. Even if it had more strategy, that doesn't mean it is more fun. ARAB, ADAB, and even ADAM can offer more long lasting fun than Dominion can. Just ask the decaying Dominion community people are always talking about.

BunnyMind

03-10-2012

Quote:
Honestly, it's so obvious and it's not even the point I was trying to make.
Translation: I don't actually have an answer to that so I'm going to dodge the question.
Come on, if it's so obvious it shouldn't be hard to tell me, right?

Quote:
Even if it had more strategy, that doesn't mean it is more fun.
Well if that's the case why mention it at all? Seems like you're backpedaling to me.

Quote:
ARAB, ADAB, and even ADAM can offer more long lasting fun than Dominion can.
Says who? You? You sure are presumptuous, to assume that you get to decide what the community does and doesn't want; that just because you don't like Dominion, nobody does. It's funny that you seem to think Dominion should go to make room for a new mode. Why? It's not like they had to remove a mode to make room for Dominion in the first place, so I get the feeling you just want Dominion gone. Does it really pain you that much that people can like something that's not SR or related to SR?

Quote:
Just ask the decaying Dominion community people are always talking about.
The only "decaying" going on is from the vocal minority unhappy because Riot hasn't added ranked yet. If anything I'd say Dominion is growing, albeit slowly, judging from the "I got matched with people with zero wins" style threads that pop up somewhat frequently. But I don't have the numbers and can't say for sure, and for that matter, neither do you.