My Medical Journal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

03-07-2012

(This is my first attempt at posting my writings I hope you enjoy.)
The medical ward of the Institute of War were dark and quiet as everyone in the medical staff has gone to bed for the night, with the exception of one office. One man was still awake at this dark hour, his pen sweeping across a sheet of paper. To his left sat a folder with which would appear to hold similar writings, the writing on the front of the folder said this in bold script.

Medical Journal
Property of Summoner Youay, Medical Team
Content is to be considered CONFIDENTIAL

August XXth of the Year XXXX
"Today there was another incident of a champion having complications after a match in the Summoners Rift. Champion Garen came to me saying his head felt clouded and fuzzy after he ran through a large group of Teemo's traps. Just after the physical examination, Garen shoved me violently to the side telling me to "watch out". I was confused when I saw that there was nothing in my office I asked "Garen what do you see?". And then with a snarl he drew his sword and pointed it at my coat rack. " I do not know how you escaped the Rift Nashor but you will not terrorize this summoner on my watch....I do not care if you want his muffins.....How Dare you, MY MOTHER IS A SAINT!!". And then with a shout of "DAMANCIA", Garen then proceeded to use his Judgement Spin ability in a effort to defend me from my coat rack,though missing it entirely. Me and a colleague were able to sedate him with some light sleep magic and after a few hour he was back to his clear minded self.
Note: Teemo's mushroom seem to have various effects. Starting today will gather records of all victims and document these effects.

With that the man places his writing into the folder and places it in his file cabinet. After securing the lock he looks at his ruined office. He stands from his chair with a yawn and stretches, the he leaves his office shutting the door behind him. Seconds later the coat rack collapse into pieces.
( hope you enjoyed this short. any comments or suggestions for future installments are welcome.)

Youay

03-07-2012

I know its short but I do plan on writing more when I got more time.

El Killer Duck

03-07-2012

I lol'd... then ROFL'd... then had to go pee. +1

Youay

03-07-2012

Think when I got off work tonight I will put together a two part. I am thinking one about how Kog'Maw ate my office. go ahead and throw suggestions for what I can do as well.

HuggableZombie

03-07-2012

Wow, even though this was short, it made me laugh.