New Community Skins Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udontgnome

07-31-2010

Kass skin inspired by the Deep Ones from Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos

Although I dont think they looked anything like that, its still cool

DangerMerrick

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by edailoth View Post
i wake up, thinking "yo im bout to get an actual kassadin skin since the winter one was so rediculous"
this is because the store was down last night

why would u post about releasing a skin and not release it? Thats pretty odd...
this!!!!!

MMKH

07-31-2010

Hey, as a member who has contributed a lot of custom skins in the past, I'd like to know if Riot has any interest in my skins? What about my latest Pimp Jax 2.0 skin? http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=2084079

enhancin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

Deep Sea team? Kassadin + Gragas + ???. WTB Moar swim skinz

IndianapolisJone

Recruiter

07-31-2010

Love the skins hopefully we get some free ones because no possible way for me to buy some.

MrButtermancer

07-31-2010

Phail... Kassadin looks like CTHULHU. Hence the phrase, "Deep One," which was used frequently by Lovecraft, although usually referring to another breed of ocean-dwelling horror.

Kamaro

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerParkJedi View Post
Groovy Zilean? Sheesh, I hate hippies.

Now, the Flava Flav Zilean skin... now that's funny!
What's funny about a dumb ass monkey that shouts the same thing over and over again..

TugBoatLarry

07-31-2010

Deep One sounds more like a Taric skin.

Halfhand

07-31-2010

It's it just me or does anything else think all the skins that are just color changes are ridiculous. The cheapest skins cost around $4 and the most expensive are around $15. Even some of the $15 skins are just color swaps, nothing new. Do any of you actually pay these amounts, think they are rip off?

Frosted Ezreal is just a blue color paint. His clothes aren't altered at all. At least put some time into the skin to alter the clothes, hair, goggles, something. Change his glove. Give him a winter coat. Put on winter cap instead of the exact same goggles. It took some artist about 10 seconds to swap colors, not impressed.

With that said, some of the skins are cool. Alien Heim and Alien Corki use completely different looks. This is what a new skin should be. I still think they are overpriced, $15 just for a Heim to look different.

Zomigawd

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylabor View Post
Dissapointed in kass skin still no1 has thought of darth vader kass??????? wat is wrong with u ppl and it took long enough for riot control singed ive been waiting for that skin since beta
Erm, I dont think you can release darth vader kass because it would be against Lucas Arts' copyright.. Because they own the character Darth Vader and his looks. But I suppose they can make one that looks like him, but not exactly?