Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Consumable Item slot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marsyx

10-18-2009

I do not know if this has been mentioned,or posted anywhere else. In long games when I have maxed out my items and end up with excess gold it would be nice to have a slot specific for the elixers so you could still use your gold for something.Plus if your fighting someone invis,and everyone has there slots filled no see invis pots. If there is a way to use these with all slots filled,let me know.

Btw nonstackable slot and just one,buy and use.

Haluc

10-18-2009

+1

I've been in a pickle countless times because I didn't have room to buy a consumable item.

DevilsAdvocate

10-18-2009

It's a strategic choice to leave room on your bar or use it. I tend to use it, I find that to be the most effective use of my inventory space. I've seen players leave a spot open to buff themselves up with pots late game. I say leave it how it is.