Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ultimate Metagame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

novaalltheway13

03-06-2012

Best Team Ever: Fiddlesticks (jungle), Kennen (mid), Galio (bot tank), Tryn (top), Twitch (ad bot). What Happens is Galio Flash ultis their whole team, then the whole team jumps in: Fiddles with his ulti, Tryn with the spin, Twitch from invis, and ken with her ball landing her ult on their team. GG Ace.

ExecutionerK

03-06-2012

Janna and Gragas say Hello

Then enemy Annie just tibber everything down to hell.

LancerXXX

03-07-2012

Fiddlesticks gets counterjungled and cannot recover and his ganks are pathetic, everyone gets shut down, Tryndamere gets dominated by Malphite, Twitch gets dominated by Vision Wards and never gets gold because he's spent all the time in lane running around doing nothing because the enemy team does not suck. Bleh, I'll just 1v5 that with Karthus...

Oh, and Galio is useless as a bot 'support' so the enemy Kog'Maw will just rip that team to shreds. Especially solo lane Galio support.

I Eat Crayöns

03-07-2012

I can see a Janna messing up that entire system. Also a quick silver sash messes that up. Damage: [AP] Galio Fiddles, Kennen and I believe twitch ult does magic damage (not 100% sure). [AD] Tryndamere.

Aikimiller

03-07-2012

late game, yes, that would work.

Assuming you get to the late game. And if the enemy team is halfway competent, you won't. Reminds me of the old AoE meta that was around a couple years ago. This team would actually destroy solo queue pretty hardcore- but then ANY team that coordinates well destroys solo queue.

Kennen mid is a decent starting point. But for this team comp, Jungle Amumu > Support Galio. For Solo top, honestly just about anyone will work decently, but if you want to stick with the AoE theme I'd pick Nasus- his ult does AoE% damage, which will stack nicely with Amumu's AoE damage, and if he gets his Q farmed he's got some very, very nice single target damage. You don't really need tryndamere's ultimate, as if the enemy team is chain stunned they're not going to be attacking him anyway. This leaves us needed an AD and a Support. Sona brings a nice AoE stun to the table, meaning the enemy is going to be chain stunned even longer. All that's left is the AD carry slot, which at this point can be filled by just about anyone, as this team already has so much CC it's disgusting. If you want to stick with the AoE damage theme, Sivir would fit in quite nicely, although twitch wouldn't actually be a bad choice if you're in low Elo and people aren't going to know how to shut you down. Vayne would also be absurd, for even more % based damage, and graves would of course be awesome too for the AoE he brings to the table, or even Miss Fortune, if you're just looking to stack her ult on top of everyone else's. If you're married to the jungle fiddlesticks idea, then either have Nasus build primary tank, or throw someone like Shen solo top, and it would still work decently well.

My suggestion: Kennen, Amumu, Nasus, Sivir, Sona