Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bug splat on summoners rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrChubs

03-06-2012

I was playing renekton and late game i closed my laptop and then opened it again and got the bugsplat message. i had to relog into my own computer account. Don't know what caused it but i'm pretty sure it was because i closed and opened my laptop. This has happened before to me while doing the same thing so I'm positive it has to do with closing and opening my laptop.

And sorry to my teammates for making it a 4v5 in a close game.

x Hex x

03-06-2012

Since we are apologizing here, I'm gonna go ahead and apologize for my game with Brand earlier this evening (IGN: Umbreon). First part of the match my fps was capping at 13, and shortly after that cleared up my internet just decided to stop working. It came back up, and I got a server busy notice, and then when that went away my client started and just sat on a black background, not loading my stats or chats. So I just kind of gave up on it. Figured I was too far under leveled to try to play again without feeding repeatedly.

DrChubs I think you were on the other team during that game, actually.

DrChubs

03-07-2012

i think i was