Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you stopped playing Dominion, would you stop playing lol?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asmonok

03-07-2012

I quit playing LoL awhile back when SR started to get insanely boring.
Then Dominion released and I found myself playing nothing else for awhile I was having the most fun I ever had on LoL.
About month or two ago I dropped from just under 2000 elo to below 1800 due to teammates that made decisions that made me sad in the pants I decided to take a break since I spent more time getting irritated then enjoying the game. Also I was playing alot of Skyrim and Tribes beta at the time.
My brother and I always qued together and due to the long que times he stopped playing dom all together. I just cant enjoy it in solo que the same way I did duo queing with him. So I pretty much just play custom games with him every now and again.

Like others have mentioned once Guild Wars 2 comes out I really dont see myself continuing to play League.

Makestro

03-07-2012

maybe, only thing I could see myself playing is ranked but I get bored of that quickly

Basoosh

03-07-2012

If I quit Dominion, I'd be done with LOL. Too many other games piling up that I want to play to ever even think about going back to SR.

CyrisAeon

03-07-2012

When I stop playing Dominion, I stop playing LoL. SR is long, often over in the first 15 minutes and the action takes a while to ramp to the level Dominion has all match long.

Give me ranked Dominion, or you won't keep me around as a customer for too much longer.

Kierloway

03-07-2012

I would quit. I spend money in the store, they would lose a paying customer.

EinzigerAI

03-07-2012

Dom is the only reason I even came back to play LoL, if it were to die off I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Viktoree

03-07-2012

You reading this Riot?

ActionButlerGO

03-07-2012

The added problem with the current Dominion situation, at least for me, is that no matter what happens, I am going to stop playing at some point. Whether it be for Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2, Fall of Cybertron, or some other title, I am definitely going to take a break from League. I would like to say that that break will only be temporary and that I will return to League, but that is up to Riot.

If Riot does finally acknowledge Dominion and start showing some signs of concern, I will be much more inclined to return once the shine from those new titles fades. If Riot continues to ignore Dominion, though, I will assume that they are not interested in my time or money and I will happily find a game company that does value me as a customer.

03-07-2012

I would quit LoL when I quit dominion. I refuse to play SR and it's bull****. I hate being the only person on my team that can CS and watching other lanes fail and one person on the other team just carries them to victory so hard. **** that bull****. You can't solo carry a team the same in dominion and the games are just way more entertaining.

ChaoticHypnotic

03-07-2012

I was about to quit LoL, and then Dominion came out.

I've only played 4 games of SR since then, and was tortured by the slow PvE non-action of it for every second of those 4 games.

So, yes, if I quit Dominion that means I quit LoL.