If you stopped playing Dominion, would you stop playing lol?

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asmonok

03-07-2012

I quit playing LoL awhile back when SR started to get insanely boring.
Then Dominion released and I found myself playing nothing else for awhile I was having the most fun I ever had on LoL.
About month or two ago I dropped from just under 2000 elo to below 1800 due to teammates that made decisions that made me sad in the pants I decided to take a break since I spent more time getting irritated then enjoying the game. Also I was playing alot of Skyrim and Tribes beta at the time.
My brother and I always qued together and due to the long que times he stopped playing dom all together. I just cant enjoy it in solo que the same way I did duo queing with him. So I pretty much just play custom games with him every now and again.

Like others have mentioned once Guild Wars 2 comes out I really dont see myself continuing to play League.

Makestro

03-07-2012

maybe, only thing I could see myself playing is ranked but I get bored of that quickly

Basoosh

03-07-2012

If I quit Dominion, I'd be done with LOL. Too many other games piling up that I want to play to ever even think about going back to SR.

CyrisAeon

03-07-2012

When I stop playing Dominion, I stop playing LoL. SR is long, often over in the first 15 minutes and the action takes a while to ramp to the level Dominion has all match long.

Give me ranked Dominion, or you won't keep me around as a customer for too much longer.

Kierloway

03-07-2012

I would quit. I spend money in the store, they would lose a paying customer.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Dom is the only reason I even came back to play LoL, if it were to die off I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

You reading this Riot?

ActionButlerGO

03-07-2012

The added problem with the current Dominion situation, at least for me, is that no matter what happens, I am going to stop playing at some point. Whether it be for Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2, Fall of Cybertron, or some other title, I am definitely going to take a break from League. I would like to say that that break will only be temporary and that I will return to League, but that is up to Riot.

If Riot does finally acknowledge Dominion and start showing some signs of concern, I will be much more inclined to return once the shine from those new titles fades. If Riot continues to ignore Dominion, though, I will assume that they are not interested in my time or money and I will happily find a game company that does value me as a customer.

03-07-2012

I would quit LoL when I quit dominion. I refuse to play SR and it's bull****. I hate being the only person on my team that can CS and watching other lanes fail and one person on the other team just carries them to victory so hard. **** that bull****. You can't solo carry a team the same in dominion and the games are just way more entertaining.

ChaoticHypnotic

03-07-2012

I was about to quit LoL, and then Dominion came out.

I've only played 4 games of SR since then, and was tortured by the slow PvE non-action of it for every second of those 4 games.

So, yes, if I quit Dominion that means I quit LoL.

12345678 ... 9