Skin concepts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lan Moon

01-13-2013

How long would you say you spend on each individual drawing? And do you use any drawing tablets?

LGD Lewllyne

01-14-2013

Awesome ideas, I love the Ahri one would totally pick that up.

AtomicToaster42

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37th Chamber View Post
How about something like "Aspect of the Moon Diana" ? Sort of like Diana in her utmost perfect form, radiating. It would sort of be along the same idea as the legendary Vladimir skin, he is like Vladimir's perfected self. Would you like you try something along those lines for her?
I like this idea, can't promise I can deliver something spectacular but I will sure give it a shot when time permits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan Moon View Post
How long would you say you spend on each individual drawing? And do you use any drawing tablets?
Time varys, most of the pictures on white take about 2-4 hours. But since I am doing these for fun I may spend lots of time on some of them that don't really reflect it. NIdalee for example is slow going, although partly because the WIP version that i posted is the 5th drawing of her since I kept changing the design.

I use a Wacom, Intous 3 tablet, which I highly recommend to anyone considering one.

MrFistyMeGee

01-15-2013

Nightmare annie is so cool, its like where the wild things are, And i creamed over DemonBlade Talon and DarkAngle Malz

Lan Moon

01-15-2013

Thank you so much for answering so quickly! Another question, isn't it hard not seeing what you're drawing with the Wacom Intous 3, or do you get used to it? Thanks again!

ChaosDK

01-15-2013

No cause, this seems more artistic than the originals.

PhreaksDildo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

AtomicToaster42

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan Moon View Post
Thank you so much for answering so quickly! Another question, isn't it hard not seeing what you're drawing with the Wacom Intous 3, or do you get used to it? Thanks again!
You get use to it after a little while, but some people prefer traditional. Once your familiar with it though you actually see more of what your drawing since your hand is no longer in the way of what you are drawing.

There are a few tricks you can do to make the transition easier as well. One of the major complaints I heard allot form people was the texture of the tablet felt off to them. Tape a sheet of paper onto the surface, this might make the texture more familiar to you (it helps some people anyway).

Hope this answers your question.

Best Jayce Ult

01-16-2013

That Ahri skin concept is awesome! I would definitely add that to my Ahri skin collection

Havok36

01-16-2013

These are absolutely astounding images great job. especially love the image of the new champion idea the Master Forger!