Skin concepts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Junki3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

i would actually play talon if he had that skin....MAKE IT HAPPEN RIOT

sugarcrotch

05-14-2012

i would buy the fizz and riven skins asap very nice work +200 internets for you

Captain Bird

05-18-2012

I'm bumping this because of the AWESOME.

Also, I don't have any real suggestions, but how about some Fiddlesticks? Dude is already pretty creepy and pretty awesome.

AtomicToaster42

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Hope you had fun with it and I look forward to seeing your work in the future (maybe for my next contest?).
It was fun, I look forward to more 2d contests you feel like running and ill see if I can't make something for them when they happen ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Penguin View Post
You have air lifted a shark onto Teemo's head, and I approve this message.
It is as it should be,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bird View Post
but how about some Fiddlesticks? Dude is already pretty creepy and pretty awesome.
Hmm, ill give it some thought.

*added hextech jax and a swain to the first post*

Darkhubmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Dude, these are pretty pro. I have to say though, faceless one kassadin reminds me of eldrazi (by no means a bad thing) from magic, and Ice cassieopa's face/chest seems to not fit in with the rest. is that on purpose? otherwise, awesome.

Oshiet

06-12-2012

Spec Ops Fizz Ult. DOWANTBAD.

Also, the Kassadin one with the mask... Makes me think of Boogeyman from Silent Hill. THAT would be a cool concept.

ThatOneNinja

06-14-2012

These are pretty sick. I approve of them all. I did find this the other day and thought it would make a great riven skin...and maybe fiora if modified right. check it out.

the link is here: [URL="http://dantewontdie.deviantart.com/art/The-Flaming-Berserker-308300100?q=boost%3Apopular%20meta%3Aall%20max_age %3A8h&qo=4"]

Attachment 459596

ThatOneNinja

06-14-2012

The air drop shark is hilarious

Garthul

06-15-2012

Awesome work, I like the new additions with the Hextech Jax and new Swain work. Your work is appreciated and I like to think Riot is looking at it with every intention of ripping it off.
Because it's awesome.

ALtheeGreat

06-15-2012

Wow someone must love cass because that ice skin is beautiful. and kass with a face is slightly original even though we have pre void kass.