Counterpick Spreadsheet Updated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rkSt0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...KRHBfMWc#gid=0

Alright, I'll try to keep this spreadsheet up to date with comments and such. A lot of these champions, I really would not know the first thing about much less the tiny quirks; however, I would like to keep a general list for playing against champions. I looked through a lot of spreadsheets and so far Sintrixy was the best one I could find.

I tried to get a hold of Sintrixy but was not able to, so I'll be unofficially taking over.

If you would like to suggest any comments, feel free to post below - like I said I'll do my best to keep this sheet updated. If you have any questions or private suggestions, feel free to email me at RedNationne@gmail.com. Thank you.

Updates 3/6/12:

Added in 10 more champions (from Graves on) and edited in several on the champion's counterpicks and strategies
Changed Ahri and Xerath counterpicks/Changed Ahri a little more

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

*facepalm*

I don't have time to help with this right now, but most of those counters are....not accurate.

D4rkSt0rm

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
*facepalm*

I don't have time to help with this right now, but most of those counters are....not accurate.
Like I said; a lot of this stuff is probably inaccurate and outdated. So right now I'm working on modernizing it - I recently just put in most of the 10 most recent champions (Graves through Fiora) and I haven't really looked at most of the older ones. I'll be looking through it tonight.

If you have any individual requests or changes, I'll gladly make them.

superpenguinx

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
*facepalm*

i think it's a lot better than your contribution of... *nothing* .. excluding this positive comment.

ExecutionerK

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpenguinx View Post
i think it's a lot better than your contribution of... *nothing* .. excluding this positive comment.
It is just that more than half of it is inaccurate or having a wrong reason, I will check whether I have time to contribute or not.

D4rkSt0rm

03-06-2012

I'm debating whether or not I want to allow anons to edit it....

Sunbabies

03-06-2012

I don't have a lot of contributions but Ive always thought sustain counters Janna, at least in bottom lane

edit; I go for most of my counter picks from this site: http://www.lolpro.com/
click on a champ and go down to the bottom, it gives counter picks. I don't agree with all of them but they're fairly useful

Flash the God

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpenguinx View Post
What makes this funny is that Ken is actually one of the most helpful people in this game.

fufa the awesome

08-31-2012

i like the spread sheet, its the best one i seen so far but volibear is not in it

Lethadind

08-31-2012

What the 5 month necro?

Let it die. There are websites out there that are far more efficient than a Googledoc.

www.championselect.net

Go there, updated info, feedback on picks, voting capability. I find it to be very helpful when I'm laning against a champ about whom I know less than I should.