Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misno

05-18-2012

Greetings from the institute, Queen Ashe

I'm concerned on how did you obtained that impressive ability with the bow and the arrow. Could you please leak us, the summoners, how did you obtained it?

- Summoner Misno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Everyone likes me....Everyone.
Indeed, my dear explorer, everyone appreciates you. Greetings to you, and luck on your quests.

Ask Ezreal

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misno View Post

Indeed, my dear explorer, everyone appreciates you. Greetings to you, and luck on your quests.
Hmm? Oh, right I'm in your thread, um...good luck with uh...politics? Yeah, politics. Random question, do you ever eat frozen treats in Freljord? or is it too cold for that?

Ask Queen Ashe

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misno View Post
Greetings from the institute, Queen Ashe

I'm concerned on how did you obtained that impressive ability with the bow and the arrow. Could you please leak us, the summoners, how did you obtained it?

- Summoner Misno.

You want my secret on my skill?

Live for twenty six years in a harsh unforgiven wildnessnerr where things are not given to you, but obtained through will and deterimination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal
Hmm? Oh, right I'm in your thread, um...good luck with uh...politics? Yeah, politics. Random question, do you ever eat frozen treats in Freljord? or is it too cold for that?
Do you speak to the summoner or myself, Ezreal?

AskKarthus

05-22-2012

Hello Ashe.
I was wondering if you knew of anything in the north that I may be interested in.

SuperMan Pix

05-22-2012

HI QUEEN ASHE!!!!!

its ME the SORCERESS LULU!!

Shaco told me that he Overheard you complaining about Tryndamere! something about him "Polishing his sword all day".

Shaco EVEN showed me THIS!

*Lulu hands Ashe an Orb, playing some sort of video*

oh by THE way, Whats a "Frosty Battleaxe"?

-Lulu and Pix

Getsuneko

06-12-2012

Dear Lady Ashe,

I'm sorry, but I've recently become worried about your well being... I don't mean to intrude upon your personally life or matters, but it pains me to hear that your relationship is faltering. I'm sure your husband has a good reason for being so busy. I'm sure that he himself misses you within that time as well.

Might I suggest that you make some friends with your fellow champions and visit with them in your spare time to take the edge off. Just recently I went drinking with Lady Tristana and Ambassador Poppy. I will say this, there is no fun that is like a night out in Bandle City.

Thank you very much for giving my words some consideration, Lady Ashe. I very much wish to see a cheerful smile grace your elegant face once more. May your victories be switch, and your enemies fall under-foot.

Sincerely,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus

Ask the Herald

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Dear Lady Ashe,

I'm sorry, but I've recently become worried about your well being... I don't mean to intrude upon your personally life or matters, but it pains me to hear that your relationship is faltering. I'm sure your husband has a good reason for being so busy. I'm sure that he himself misses you within that time as well.

Might I suggest that you make some friends with your fellow champions and visit with them in your spare time to take the edge off. Just recently I went drinking with Lady Tristana and Ambassador Poppy. I will say this, there is no fun that is like a night out in Bandle City.

Thank you very much for giving my words some consideration, Lady Ashe. I very much wish to see a cheerful smile grace your elegant face once more. May your victories be switch, and your enemies fall under-foot.

Sincerely,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus
{{ Mentioning Poppy drinking, you've just opened up Pandora's Box and there's no hope in it. }}

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( Getsunekooooo! ))

Getsuneko

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Mentioning Poppy drinking, you've just opened up Pandora's Box and there's no hope in it. }}
((Quiet yourself Viktor... If Poppy comes to speak her because of it my job is done, if Lady Ashe inquires about it my job is done, as long as Lady Ashe steps out and takes a look around at some of these interesting happenings and possibly gains a shred of happiness, then my letter was not in vain... =.=))

Ask the Herald

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
((Quiet yourself Viktor... If Poppy comes to speak her because of it my job is done, if Lady Ashe inquires about it my job is done, as long as Lady Ashe steps out and takes a look around at some of these interesting happenings and possibly gains a shred of happiness, then my letter was not in vain... =.=))
{{ You shall be missed......

Poppy's gonna get diplomatic on your ass. }}