Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KingTryndame View Post
And now you threaten the Queen? You really are not that smart are you?
Nobility has always been the easiest of targets, believing that they are secure in their homes and fortresses. Even more so the nobles who are confident in their own combat abilities.

"Oh, I don't need guards, I can take care of myself."

I've been in your home, I've observed your guards and patrols.

Your defenses are lacking and your troops are imbeciles.
Quote:

King Tryndamere, Talon's intelligence has oft been called into question, it has not been the first time nor shall it be the last.
So the child has finally come out of hiding once more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Nobility has always been the easiest of targets, believing that they are secure in their homes and fortresses. Even more so the nobles who are confident in their own combat abilities.

"Oh, I don't need guards, I can take care of myself."

I've been in your home, I've observed your guards and patrols.

Your defenses are lacking and your troops are imbeciles.



So the child has finally come out of hiding once more.
I think you confused it with Noxus. Better luck next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The last Troll

Senior Member

05-08-2012

Do you find yourself oversummoned?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

Senior Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KingTryndame View Post
And now you threaten the Queen? You really are not that smart are you?
Dear, I do not think the assassin is much of a threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna
Hello Queen Ashe,

May I ask what the origin history of your people is? Do the three tribes share a common origin or has each suited a unique one to fit their needs after generations of relative isolation from each other?
Freljord has a very long history... but the three tribes do share a common Origin. When my ancestor Avarosa lived, her and her two sisters were granted the titles Ice Dervish, Winter's Wrath and Frost Archer because of their exceptional skills and were loved generals and princesses both.

The -then- Queen ruled over the north, but she died suddenly without proclaiming a successor. Each sister had claims why she should take the throne, and after a years time, no queen ascended. The three sisters began to hate one another and split to different provinces that supported their claims, thus began the three major tribes of Freljord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
Nobility has always been the easiest of targets, believing that they are secure in their homes and fortresses. Even more so the nobles who are confident in their own combat abilities.

"Oh, I don't need guards, I can take care of myself."

I've been in your home, I've observed your guards and patrols.

Your defenses are lacking and your troops are imbeciles.
Talon... you keep digging you and your city-state into a hole you cannot hope to climb out of with your stupidity.

((Rly, I myself am getting tired of Talon saying he can go any and everywhere just because hes an assassin. Yes Talon we know you're a good assassin, but you keep saying it in a way which is "Haha I did this and you couldnt stop me!" It just seems kinda metagaming IMO. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
((Talon remained in the shadows, carrying out secret missions on Du Couteau's orders that took him from the frigid lands of Freljord to the inner sanctums of Bandle City.))
((Go ahead and be tired of it, except that was the entire reason that the General had Talon in the first place. Also, the term "home" isn't as specific as you think it is.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

05-14-2012

Ashe is it possible for you to shoot a incoming projectile stopping it at high speeds befor it reachs your head?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RATxLegend

Junior Member

05-14-2012

do you like ezreal? Or do you not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask KingTryndame

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Care with how you word your questions or you will have to deal with me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Go ahead and be tired of it, except that was the entire reason that the General had Talon in the first place. Also, the term "home" isn't as specific as you think it is.))
((Still Talon, Ashe and Trynd's bedroom shouldnt be a place you should be able to get to easily and then TAUNT them about it. BTW... Fiora doesn't like it either~ ~.^))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown

Ashe is it possible for you to shoot a incoming projectile stopping it at high speeds befor it reachs your head?
Do you mean shooting say... one of Miss Fortune's bullets with one of my arrows? Yes. I can do it, but it only deflects the projectile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooppie25

do you like ezreal? Or do you not?
Ezreal is a good person. I like him as a person, but... not in any romantic way period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KingTryndame

Care with how you word your questions or you will have to deal with me...
Calm down my King.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

05-18-2012

Everyone likes me....Everyone.