Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

04-19-2012

There's the Talon I know. <3 Good to have you back, almost thought you were trying to be a nice person.

Ask Queen Ashe

04-19-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Ashe,

There is a summoner going around attempting to paint champions in the nude. I would suggest shooting him on sight.

~Talon

Huh...

Quote:
Ask Talon:

Ashe.

I would also suggest shooting Ezreal in the face.

~Talon

I would rather shoot you. Noxian.

Ask Talon

04-19-2012

Quote:
I would rather shoot you. Noxian.

I get very stabby when people shoot at me.

Natural reflex you know.

Ask Volibear

04-19-2012

Ashe,

What is your opinion of the Ursine?

-Volibear

Ask Queen Ashe

04-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:

Natural reflex you know.

I'm sure..

Quote:
Ask Volibear:
Ashe,

What is your opinion of the Ursine?

-Volibear

Ursine are strong noble fighters. They have been respected by the Three Tribes for as long as I know, though are often reclused away. But from your showings... I would say they are what I have expected.

Heil Teemo

04-27-2012

*An envelope, burned half open with a scorched letter inside, arrives at Ashe's home.*

Human who leads without experience,

I plan on targeting your homeland first. Melting the ice caps will utterly eradicate your people while still slaying a significant number of other life. The survivors should be sufficiently demoralized. Fret not, it should be relatively painless.

--Brand

BaronFingerCrush

04-28-2012

Greetings Your Highness

Please, don't let Sejuani overthrow you, Runeterra can not afford to lose such firm monarch as you are.

BaronFingerCrush, renegade summoner and your suitor

rajo101

04-28-2012

Your honor... your grace... what is your title?

Anyway, Queen Ashe, are you at all afraid that the Volibear's vision of the death of your tribe could in fact be the result of a war with Sejuani, rather than the other tribe? What would you do if you thought that this could be the case? I apologize if this has already been asked.

EDIT:

Quote:
Ask Talon:

Natural reflex you know.

That reflex does seem to be prevelent among Noxians.

Ask Queen Ashe

04-28-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
*An envelope, burned half open with a scorched letter inside, arrives at Ashe's home.*

Human who leads without experience,

I plan on targeting your homeland first. Melting the ice caps will utterly eradicate your people while still slaying a significant number of other life. The survivors should be sufficiently demoralized. Fret not, it should be relatively painless.

--Brand

The second you step upon Freljordian land is the second you will be incased in Ice. I warn you to never come near the artic lands.

Quote:
BaronFingerCrush:
Greetings Your Highness

Please, don't let Sejuani overthrow you, Runeterra can not afford to lose such firm monarch as you are.

BaronFingerCrush, renegade summoner and your suitor

I do not plan on letting 'Princess' Sejuani over throwing my rule. I think her too cowardly to attempt it in the proper fashion.

Quote:
rajo101:
Your honor... your grace... what is your title?

Anyway, Queen Ashe, are you at all afraid that the Volibear's vision of the death of your tribe could in fact be the result of a war with Sejuani, rather than the other tribe? What would you do if you thought that this could be the case? I apologize if this has already been asked.

I am Queen of Freljord, so that shall suffice... though I would rather just Frost Archer.

I am not worried about Volibear's vision. In the lands of the frozen north, things come as they do. And if Sejuani indeed begins a war? Then I will meet her upon the fields of battle. At that time, I fear only one tribe will come out victorious. A shame I think... Sejuani and I were once very close.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

Geokhan

04-29-2012

While I prefer your calm hand ruling the Frozen North, your rise to power does smell of...well I can't think of a good word for it, but it was convenient that you gained control over the second of the three tribes basically for just existing. Care to explain what happened to cause the transfer of power to yourself?