Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy View Post
Queen ashe, pleased to meet you.

I have a tiny favour to ask of you, æCan you shoot me with your enchanted arrows?, i need to get control of
Ice property for a research of mine, i wasn't actually gonna ask you due to your obvious occupation and possible lack of time, but anivia turned me down and i'm on my wit's end.

So please accept, no need to hold back either.

Sincerely.
Ršndom Guy

Ps: I've seen you on your dress in the fields of justice and...i must ask æHow can you...walk that fast?
I'm quite concerned for you young one.

~ Anivia, The Cryophoenix

Ršndom Guy

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
I'm quite concerned for you young one.

~ Anivia, The Cryophoenix
I understand your concern about my well being, truth is, there is a really good reason why i am doing this. If you please can reconsider, i'd be really grateful.

shadooklaw

03-23-2012

Your Grace, I'm honored.

If i may ask, I have seen you on the Fields a lot, and it amazes me lethal your arrows can be. I am wondering how you can shoot with such precision, especially when you have been out of battle for some time. Another thing is your hawk. Is it actually a hawk that you keep or is it a magical being?
Aslo, which clothing do you prefer, your usual hunting garb, a royal dress or the clothes you wear in the Season 1 Cinematic Trailer?

- Shadooklaw, your leal servant

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Your Grace, I'm honored.

If i may ask, I have seen you on the Fields a lot, and it amazes me lethal your arrows can be. I am wondering how you can shoot with such precision, especially when you have been out of battle for some time. Another thing is your hawk. Is it actually a hawk that you keep or is it a magical being?
Aslo, which clothing do you prefer, your usual hunting garb, a royal dress or the clothes you wear in the Season 1 Cinematic Trailer?

she already answered one of those queries.

Frost Archer,

Do your prefer I head these letters with your tribal title or with your noble title?
I am also curious about the hawk.

Long Life and Strong Rule,
Geokhan, your friendly neighborhood support.

Ask Queen Ashe

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
Ashe,

I am aware the following question is personal, but it is one of much importance and you would have had to expect it coming.

Will you and Tryndamere ever have a child? I am not 100% aware of how Freljord politics or succession work, but it would make sense if your child would take the throne. If this is the case, I would like to know if your child will be a champion or if they will receive formal training as a summoner if they has the natural ability and desire to learn. I would also like to know what kind of training your child would receive when it comes to ruling.

Of course in the event I am wrong, I would like to know how a new leader of Freljord will be chosen. The political stability of the nations is an imperative if we are to survive the coming void onslaught, and if you don't believe in that believe in this; if your child or a future chosen leader takes power they do not know how to use or the consequences of its usage, your people will fall.

With my best regards,

-Sentinel
Will we? If we wish to keep the balance of Freljord, it must have an heir… as for when? I do not know. Perhaps when our lands are at peace. I would hope my child would be a champion.. Freljord need someone strong to lead it into the future.

Though… if I’m unable to bare a child… The next descendent will be one Myself and Tryndamere both agree will lead out combined people to prosperity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
Hello, Queen Ashe.

I wonder, are there any uncharted or mysterious areas of Freljord? Specifically, any attached to legends? I enjoy learning about history and the like.
Uncharted areas? Shyvana, there are many, many uncharted areas in Freljord. My people were a tribal people, keeping to once or two places prior. We have very little resources to go gallivanting and exploring when we are fighting for survival. There are many tales though if you wish to come visit and listen to the tribal elders who still tell them. You may even be told of the legendary Frost dragon who is said to live in the most upper most regions of the Ice Flow.

It is said that unlike normal dragons such as yourself, Shanara is an ancient dragon of crystal and ice. And was she who created the Ice Flow. Other tales… say that her anger over what had become of Freljord after the death of Freljord’s Queen and the subsequent conflicts between the three sisters, is what causes the great storms through Freljord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDenial
Your majesty,

My sincerest apologies for not responding earlier, but I have been... How do you say... "Out and about."

I would have responded immediately had I realized you had made an "ask" thread. I'm afraid I have nothing new to say, but how has Freljord been fairing? I've been away for quite some time now, and am getting a little homesick.

- Summoner NoDenial
Freljord is rocky. It always has been. But we are a strong stubborn people. We survive when all doubt us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKerrosXx

apparently this forum needs some questions so I suppose I’ll ask something

pardon your majesty for the odd opening

a rather odd question really, but I summon (play) you and Ezreal and your ults seem to be the same except for Ezreal's goes through more than just one enemy and can damage minions. Do you think that Ezreal is a upgrade of your ult? To put it bluntly, Ezreal's can hit multiple and yours can only hit one champion or vice versa depending on if the enemy is close together.

Pardon my bluntness but I prefer to get straight to the point in most cases.

sincerely,

Summoner Kerros
Mine and the explorer’s ultimate abilities are similar in that they travel great distances and takes a high amount of skill to master. But that is where it ends. My ability is compacted with the raw force of the Frozen North.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy

Queen Ashe, pleased to meet you.

I have a tiny favor to ask of you, æCan you shoot me with your enchanted arrows?, i need to get control of Ice property for a research of mine, I wasn't actually going to ask you due to your obvious occupation and possible lack of time, but anivia turned me down and I’m on my wit's end.

So please accept, no need to hold back either.

Sincerely.
Ršndom Guy

Ps: I've seen you on your dress in the fields of justice and...i must ask æHow can you...walk that fast?
This is a very… awkward question. As for how I move in my dress? It comes as natural as firing my bow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw

Your Grace, I'm honored.

I can shoot five birds with a single arrow…

I train myself even when not in battle. As for my hawk? It is a magical manifestation I create to scout ahead. It was inspired by and spirited by an old hunting companion of mine. A great Freljord hawk who died many years ago.

As I said before, I prefer my hunting garb, but find myself more and more in the royal clothing sitting in meetings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
Frost Archer,

Do your prefer I head these letters with your tribal title or with your noble title?
I am also curious about the hawk.

Long Life and Strong Rule,
Geokhan, your friendly neighborhood support.
I normally do not prefer titles… but they have been given to me none the less. I do not care which I am addressed by.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

((Think I got everyone! orry all I got caught up with moving houses >.<))

Ask Ezreal

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Uncharted areas?
((who needs a map? :P))

Ask Queen Ashe

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((who needs a map? :P))
((shush blondie!))

Ask Talon

04-19-2012

Ashe,

There is a summoner going around attempting to paint champions in the nude. I would suggest shooting him on sight.

~Talon

Ask Ezreal

04-19-2012

For the first time in awhile Talon gives good advice.

Ask Talon

04-19-2012

Ashe.

I would also suggest shooting Ezreal in the face.

~Talon