Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Hm." Shyvana commented. "You are quite a hardy people, then... I wonder now, why are you named Ashe? Seems opposed to your climate. Is it a cultural name?"
To survive in Freljord, one must learn and learn quickly. As for my name, that is certainly an odd question to ask. To be honest, I've never questioned it much myself. Though I am sure there is a meaning, I doubt my parents gave it much thought when they named me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
Ashe

I am sending this letter ahead of time to ask that myself and my dragon don't get attacked when we come to frelijord. Also so we can be identified, jura (my dragon) is about 30 feet tall and a wing span of 50 feet with white scales like diamonds and I will be wearing something similar to a summoner cloak.

From White Addison
Why is your dragon coming to Freljord? Though I don't wish to be rude, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't spook my people or the wildlife around these parts. As it is, a dragon that size would make quite a fuss in Rakelstake. I cannot guarantee that it will not be attacked on sight - we of Freljord leave nothing to coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Rhinoa goes to Ashe and looks down a bit scared of her response. "Where did King Tryndamere go? Will he be back soon?"
Perhaps soon, but even I do not know what the Barbarian King does with his free time.

whiteaddison

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Why is your dragon coming to Freljord? Though I don't wish to be rude, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't spook my people or the wildlife around these parts. As it is, a dragon that size would make quite a fuss in Rakelstake. I cannot guarantee that it will not be attacked on sight - we of Freljord leave nothing to coincidence.
The reason for jura coming is mainly to meet the other dragon I heard about, and also i would prefer not to walk. but if it causes trouble then jura could land away from rakelstake and walk or drop me off then go to talk with the other dragon

From White Addison

Ask Shyvana

02-10-2013

Quote:
To survive in Freljord, one must learn and learn quickly. As for my name, that is certainly an odd question to ask. To be honest, I've never questioned it much myself. Though I am sure there is a meaning, I doubt my parents gave it much thought when they named me.
"What would you name your kids?" Shyvana asked. She then seemed surprised at her own question. "...I'm such a girl."

Shiyunava

02-10-2013

Quote:
Perhaps soon, but even I do not know what the Barbarian King does with his free time.
"Well... I wish you luck with your kingdom. If you ever need help, I won't be far." She said with a smile. "Your King's Grey Wind will need to be taken care of."

((With your permission, is it okay to come here once in a while to feed Grey Wind?))

Ask The Beserker

02-10-2013

Olaf walks into the throne room of the Barbarian King's wife.

"Grr... I would be all proper... But that Olaf is saved for Lokfar royalty. Tell me, what is the King like? He is a barbarian while I am a beserker... I can see the.... grr... whats the word... resemblace? Bah... Just tell me."

Olaf puts his axes on his back, holstered for once.

Ask Queen Ashe

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
The reason for jura coming is mainly to meet the other dragon I heard about, and also i would prefer not to walk. but if it causes trouble then jura could land away from rakelstake and walk or drop me off then go to talk with the other dragon

From White Addison
Again, I do not wish to be rude, but I've not heard of dragons in Freljord. Unless you count Shyvana on a visit. Feel free to 'drop by', though I ask you to avoid landing your dragon near any cities. It could cause quite a fuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"What would you name your kids?" Shyvana asked. She then seemed surprised at her own question. "...I'm such a girl."
Something that would attest to their strength and skill. To be honest, I have not given it much thought, if any. There are other things to attend to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"Well... I wish you luck with your kingdom. If you ever need help, I won't be far." She said with a smile. "Your King's Grey Wind will need to be taken care of."

((With your permission, is it okay to come here once in a while to feed Grey Wind?))
((Be my guest.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
Olaf walks into the throne room of the Barbarian King's wife.

"Grr... I would be all proper... But that Olaf is saved for Lokfar royalty. Tell me, what is the King like? He is a barbarian while I am a beserker... I can see the.... grr... whats the word... resemblace? Bah... Just tell me."

Olaf puts his axes on his back, holstered for once.
Ashe's eyebrow arches high. "Why don't you meet him for yourself? Surely with the amount of time you've both been in the League, you would expect to take advantage of the meetings there."

Ask Shyvana

02-19-2013

Quote:
Something that would attest to their strength and skill. To be honest, I have not given it much thought, if any. There are other things to attend to.
"Hm." Shyvana said. "Tell me, then... what were your parents like?"

whiteaddison

02-19-2013

Quote:
Again, I do not wish to be rude, but I've not heard of dragons in Freljord. Unless you count Shyvana on a visit. Feel free to 'drop by', though I ask you to avoid landing your dragon near any cities. It could cause quite a fuss.
I have forgotten to mention that jura has this ability to shrink to the size of a dog. Maybe he might be able to come when he is that size?

White Addison