Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

12-23-2012

Dear Queen Ashe,

Do you ever get cold carrying all those frozen arrows? Or catch a cold?
If not, how do keep from freezing yourself?

Shiyunava

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( good idea bro!! King never leave queen in battle. king and queen fight by each other's side i want to seeee! xD))
The King is front line,
The Queen is distance,
They will never fight side by side.

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
I can see the gradual change starting to take its effect, however it appears my... dispute with Sejuani is at a stand still. I will not wait for the Institute to order us to action, but I also cannot go against the 'contract'. My goal still lies in peace for all of Freljord, but it appears nothing can be done until some sort of agreement is formed with Sejuani's people, and certainly Sejuani herself.

On a lighter note, Tryndamere's people and mine are growing used to each other's company, to the point where drinking oneself into oblivion is no longer a danger. At least, as far as paranoia goes.
Good to know things are progressing between the two of you. I cannot wrap my head around a political marriage. Is it... still purely political?

SentinelElite

12-24-2012

If you and Tryndamere had a kid, would it be an archer, warrior, or some combination of the two. Sorry if this has already been asked.

Trynd The King

12-24-2012

Quote:
Ashe took a deep breath herself; the barbarian's idea of a 'gift' sometimes took people off guard, and she was not about to be one of them. She steeled her resolve, watching her husband flourish what appeared to be harmless flowers. Waiting to see if they would evolve into giant man-eating plants, it never came. Ashe let out a breath, a soft sigh of hidden relief and... surprise. "I... don't know what to say." And she honestly didn't. Their marriage wasn't exactly founded on romance, but Tryndamere should know what red roses represent at the very least.

She watched him kneel on the floor - another oddity - and simply smiled. Her normally guarded expression was washed away as she touched her hand upon the other's, which was still holding onto the bouquet.
"I wouldn't dream of turning them away." Ashe laughed as Tryndamere halted in mid sentence. "And I would not dream of turning you away either. Thank you."
Tryndamere simply smiled at his queen, and her apparent surprise. "I know we don't see eye to eye some of the times, but believe me when I say that given time you and I can make Freljord into the greatest state." Tryndamere paused for a moment. He proceeds to hold his queen free hand, and gently kisses it. "I also would not dream of turning you away." Tryndamere rises from his knee and stands in front of his queen. "I must go now, there are some things that require my attention." He starts to walk out but stops before reaching the doors. "Please don't work to hard Ashe, and remember if there's things you can't handle please rely on me."

SentinelElite

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ashe....do you even love your king?
At this point I will direct you to the first page, and I think the first question, of this thread.

Great Aether

12-25-2012

How do you even hold 7 arrows at once?

Ask Queen Ashe

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Dear Queen Ashe,

Do you ever get cold carrying all those frozen arrows? Or catch a cold?
If not, how do keep from freezing yourself?
Of course not. Some veteran warriors say that you must treat your weapon as if it was an extension of your very own arm. The bow and arrows I use are special. Treated with care and depended upon. They would not betray me in such a way. Having said that, I do believe that being raised in a frosty environment would also contribute to my durability of the cold.

Though I should tell you that the arrows are not held frozen. The enchantment my bow offers covers them in ice before they are fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Good to know things are progressing between the two of you. I cannot wrap my head around a political marriage. Is it... still purely political?
A political marriage will always remain political to a certain extent, but as I have stated time and time again, it would not be so horrendous to work towards a... shall we say, lighter sort of relationship. I will always put Freljord first, but I will not deny that we are working towards making the marriage so that we will both be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelElite View Post
If you and Tryndamere had a kid, would it be an archer, warrior, or some combination of the two. Sorry if this has already been asked.
Ah, no apologies are necessary. That is a difficult question to answer. You would not ask if a child would be a boy or girl before it has even been conceived - of course, barring magical influence. If Tryndamere and I were produce a heir, they would be and learn whatever they were suited towards. Be it an archer or a swordsman, personally I would not force my child to be something they did not want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere simply smiled at his queen, and her apparent surprise. "I know we don't see eye to eye some of the times, but believe me when I say that given time you and I can make Freljord into the greatest state." Tryndamere paused for a moment. He proceeds to hold his queen free hand, and gently kisses it. "I also would not dream of turning you away." Tryndamere rises from his knee and stands in front of his queen. "I must go now, there are some things that require my attention." He starts to walk out but stops before reaching the doors. "Please don't work to hard Ashe, and remember if there's things you can't handle please rely on me."
Ashe swallowed softly; gone was the ruffian she was so accustomed to, and before her knelt the man she knew Tryndamere kept buried. It was a special sort of sight, and while her husband was not the most regal Freljordian around these parts, Ashe doubted there was another who would be better suited for his role. Even if, at times, Tryndamere forgot his. "I've never stopped believing." Her response was soft-spoken, but filled with reassurance and determination.

She felt his warm lips on her hand, the scrape of his unshaven face and suppressed what was probably going to be a rather embarrassing laugh. Instead, Ashe cleared her throat as Tryndamere stood to leave. "I will, of course. But I will also keep in mind your poorly hidden disdain for paperwork." Her words were accompanied with a subtle smile, as if to convey her amusement and half-teasing tone. "So don't hesitate to offer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jyce View Post
How do you even hold 7 arrows at once?
Patience and practice. A little bit of enchanted bow also does wonders.

Trynd The King

12-26-2012

Quote:
Ashe swallowed softly; gone was the ruffian she was so accustomed to, and before her knelt the man she knew Tryndamere kept buried. It was a special sort of sight, and while her husband was not the most regal Freljordian around these parts, Ashe doubted there was another who would be better suited for his role. Even if, at times, Tryndamere forgot his. "I've never stopped believing." Her response was soft-spoken, but filled with reassurance and determination.

She felt his warm lips on her hand, the scrape of his unshaven face and suppressed what was probably going to be a rather embarrassing laugh. Instead, Ashe cleared her throat as Tryndamere stood to leave. "I will, of course. But I will also keep in mind your poorly hidden disdain for paperwork." Her words were accompanied with a subtle smile, as if to convey her amusement and half-teasing tone. "So don't hesitate to offer."

Tryndamere gave a small smirk.
"Is it that noticeable my disdain for paper work? Nonetheless I will help, this is also my duty. I may make a face of unwillingness, but know that I will help you with what ever you need." Tryndamere laughed for a bit. "HA, because at the end of the day we are still married. We have to work together, because if we are divided then Freljord will surely become divided as well. I know that I will make mistakes along the way my queen, but please correct me when I do."

Ask Queen Ashe

01-05-2013

"Fairly noticeable." Ashe responds, mirroring Tryndamere's expression the best she could. It was rather sweet, the way he tried so obviously. There was nothing subtle about him, and everything just forced itself into the open. It was refreshing. She waved her hand at him, "Of course we must work together to bring peace, but just as I tell you when you make a mistake, I ask that you grant me the same courtesy." The Queen knew she wasn't perfect, but even then, it was not about making a mistake. It was about learning from it.