Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere ignores her tone, and readies himself mentally. "This gift took all my strength to acquire it. The place I went to get this gift I would never go." Tryndamere proceeds to move the hand from his back towards Ashe revealing a bouquet of 12 red roses he had gotten from Zyra's radiant garden. "I know I am not the best gift giver, but I heard red roses carried a special meaning." Tryndamere then got down on one knee. "I humbly wish for you to accept them because I lo....."
Ashe took a deep breath herself; the barbarian's idea of a 'gift' sometimes took people off guard, and she was not about to be one of them. She steeled her resolve, watching her husband flourish what appeared to be harmless flowers. Waiting to see if they would evolve into giant man-eating plants, it never came. Ashe let out a breath, a soft sigh of hidden relief and... surprise. "I... don't know what to say." And she honestly didn't. Their marriage wasn't exactly founded on romance, but Tryndamere should know what red roses represent at the very least.

She watched him kneel on the floor - another oddity - and simply smiled. Her normally guarded expression was washed away as she touched her hand upon the other's, which was still holding onto the bouquet.
"I wouldn't dream of turning them away." Ashe laughed as Tryndamere halted in mid sentence. "And I would not dream of turning you away either. Thank you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
((Ashe, could I speak with you in client or something? It's a quick question really.))
((I'll add you now.))

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

((can you add me on client as well
Edit: if you dont want to I can just say it here))

Ask Shyvana

12-17-2012

Queen Ashe... why don't you Freljordians wear more? I can understand getting used to cold, but I can't imagine wearing what you wear in the cold. Your king takes it even further, and your sister... your sister can't be human. I'd be cold wearing what she wears by the fireplace.

Unexisted

12-17-2012

Quote:
(( good idea bro!! King never leave queen in battle. king and queen fight by each other's side i want to seeee! xD))

Trynd The King

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( good idea bro!! King never leave queen in battle. king and queen fight by each other's side i want to seeee! xD))
(( OH GOD stop it, it hurts. The guilt is too much. I'm sry))

Unexisted

12-17-2012

Quote:
(( OH GOD stop it, it hurts. The guilt is too much. I'm sry))
((Gulit? what guilt?))

Ask Demon Jester

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
((Gulit? what guilt?))
((The guilt of not staying dead when I kill you in peoples threads.))

Ask Queen Ashe

12-22-2012

Quote:
((I don't really go onto the client unless someone wishes to speak in private. I can add you, but if it can be said here then please do.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Queen Ashe... why don't you Freljordians wear more? I can understand getting used to cold, but I can't imagine wearing what you wear in the cold. Your king takes it even further, and your sister... your sister can't be human. I'd be cold wearing what she wears by the fireplace.
Just as some are weathered by the heat, we are tempered by the environment we were raised in. What is considered frosty to others is simply a mere chill to we who have been brought up living in such conditions. Though we are still human, the people of Freljord are known for being able to wear... well, wear what we do and 'get away' with it, in a sense. As for my 'sister', whom I assume you mean Sejuani, she trains with the bare minimum in order to further hone her skills as a warrior and fighter. I suppose she believes that if she can tame such physical limitations, then surely she will become stronger from it.

Ask Shyvana

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Just as some are weathered by the heat, we are tempered by the environment we were raised in. What is considered frosty to others is simply a mere chill to we who have been brought up living in such conditions. Though we are still human, the people of Freljord are known for being able to wear... well, wear what we do and 'get away' with it, in a sense. As for my 'sister', whom I assume you mean Sejuani, she trains with the bare minimum in order to further hone her skills as a warrior and fighter. I suppose she believes that if she can tame such physical limitations, then surely she will become stronger from it.
On the subject of Sejuani, what is the current state of Freljord?

Ask Queen Ashe

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
On the subject of Sejuani, what is the current state of Freljord?
I can see the gradual change starting to take its effect, however it appears my... dispute with Sejuani is at a stand still. I will not wait for the Institute to order us to action, but I also cannot go against the 'contract'. My goal still lies in peace for all of Freljord, but it appears nothing can be done until some sort of agreement is formed with Sejuani's people, and certainly Sejuani herself.

On a lighter note, Tryndamere's people and mine are growing used to each other's company, to the point where drinking oneself into oblivion is no longer a danger. At least, as far as paranoia goes.