Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ashe what do you think your king would like from you? I mean, to him your his only precious beautiful wife. What's up with being a king without a queen right?
I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly. A King can be a King even without a Queen, and vice versa.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I hear rumors that sometimes Ashe wishs she never was queen. Is this true?

Ask Queen Ashe

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
I hear rumors that sometimes Ashe wishs she never was queen. Is this true?
Rumors are rumors. Sometimes they are exaggerated truths, and sometimes they are just plain false. In this particular instance, I will neither confirm nor deny such words and will offer this in response: my hope is with my people, and I will do all that I must in order to bring peace to these lands. My wishes lie with Freljord's blooming life and so long as I can accomplish that, it will be all I need in this lifetime.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

So what about Sejuani? Do you think your cousin would bring your people to ruin? Is that why you ruined your people's prophecy?

Ask Queen Ashe

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
So what about Sejuani? Do you think your cousin would bring your people to ruin? Is that why you ruined your people's prophecy?
When I say 'my people', I do not simply mean the people of the Frost Archer tribe, but those who rally under the single banner of Freljord. The barbarian tribes, Lissandra's people, and even those from the Winter's Claw who see the foolishness of war. I do not believe that Sejuani will intentionally worsen the situation at hand, but even a child would see that conflict will prove nothing. After generations of separation and feuds, it is time that we put aside our petty differences and come together as one.

Whether the prophecy states it or not, the only thing Freljord needs at this moment is someone who will unite its people and lands together. If Sejuani thinks that I have 'ruined' what was foretold, then how does she know that is really what fate has decided? Why should we follow the road of bloodshed and death, when there is an option for peace? That is what I want her to know and understand. That I do not wish to usurp her, simply that I wish to spare Freljord's children from further anguish.

Unexisted

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly. A King can be a King even without a Queen, and vice versa.
But a king needs his queen by his side.

Ask Queen Ashe

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
But a king needs his queen by his side.
A leader needs their people by their side, not a lover - king or queen.

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Dear Ashe,

Does it bother you that Freljord is, at times, seen as somewhat less-important than the sovereigns which compose the majority of the League Champions? Also, let us entertain the hypothetical situation in which you were not born a queen, but rather a commoner. In this situation, do you believe you would be any different a woman than you are now? If so, would you approve of this alternate version of you as you are now?

Sincerely, Vaskara The Chill of Revenge

Unexisted

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
A leader needs their people by their side, not a lover - king or queen.
Queen ashe, do you think a great leader can last for ever? Ashe....do you even love your king?

NakamuraKanade

11-14-2012

Dear Queen Ashe,

Do you think that it is annoying when other AD carries has movement skills
and you can't do anything when you're being chased or ganked in the fields of justice?
Do you think that you should change your passive and skills also for higher chance to survive in a team fight?

Sincerely,
Nakamura Kanade,who always summons ranged champions with global ultimates