Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
I may have indulged in cloths of a lighter material, but I do prefer to keep my skin covered where it matters. Despite the cold air being wonderful, the harsh weather really does do strange things. Surprisingly not. I will admit that warmer climates will affect me a little faster, but it is not uncomfortable in the slightest. Contrary to popular belief, I am still human and not a strange ice elf.
*bursts out laughing happily, clapping her hands together*

Ice elf~! You are funny! Tryndamere is one lucky politician~.

Trynd The King

10-17-2012

Quote:
"Only a few mundane tasks, I assure you. But I believe there are some papers that are demanding to be filed right this second." Ashe offered a light smile, eyeing the King's attire with hidden approval. "I appreciate your honest effort."
"I will get those done right away Ashe, and please don't work yourself to hard. As I said before I will put more effort in making time for you, and Freljord."

Tryndamere leaves to get the paper work done. As he is walking away he turns back, and with a smiles says. "Oh, next time I come ill have a surprise for you."

Ask Queen Ashe

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
*bursts out laughing happily, clapping her hands together*

Ice elf~! You are funny! Tryndamere is one lucky politician~.
I wouldn't call him a politician quite yet, but I appreciate what I assume is a compliment. You would be surprised to know how many people have asked me if I am actually human. An odd albeit interesting line of query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"I will get those done right away Ashe, and please don't work yourself to hard. As I said before I will put more effort in making time for you, and Freljord."

Tryndamere leaves to get the paper work done. As he is walking away he turns back, and with a smiles says. "Oh, next time I come ill have a surprise for you."
"I will hold you to your word," Ashe replied, her eyes never leaving the King and though those icy blues retained some distance, they had warmed up rather considerably. Though Ashe was aware of her surroundings and thus made it a conscious effort to remain focused on the task at hand. Which was to remain firm in her stance.

"I hope it isn't a head of a terrible creature you've slain in your free time." Was the Queen's response, a harmless smirk passing briefly before she shook her head. "I suppose I will look forward to it."

Dear Luxanna

10-19-2012

Quote:
I wouldn't call him a politician quite yet, but I appreciate what I assume is a compliment. You would be surprised to know how many people have asked me if I am actually human. An odd albeit interesting line of query.
You've just got way too much exposed skin for your climate. Well, to me, anyway. I'm sure it works for you~.

Now, question! I've heard a lot of people call Varus just a... male you. What do you think about that?

Trynd The King

10-20-2012

Quote:
"I will hold you to your word," Ashe replied, her eyes never leaving the King and though those icy blues retained some distance, they had warmed up rather considerably. Though Ashe was aware of her surroundings and thus made it a conscious effort to remain focused on the task at hand. Which was to remain firm in her stance.

"I hope it isn't a head of a terrible creature you've slain in your free time." Was the Queen's response, a harmless smirk passing briefly before she shook her head. "I suppose I will look forward to it."
"HAHA, I had something like that in mind, but decided on something completely different...Well you'll see." Tryndamere shot back an equally harmless smirk. "I look forward too the expression on your face next time my queen."

Ask Queen Ashe

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
You've just got way too much exposed skin for your climate. Well, to me, anyway. I'm sure it works for you~.

Now, question! I've heard a lot of people call Varus just a... male you. What do you think about that?
If it's easy to move in, then I don't really mind either way. I can see where you're coming from, however. Perhaps I may consider wearing something that covers a little more.

Ah, I've heard similar in fact. Our skills are often compared, but I do not agree that Varus is simply a 'male' me. We may handle a weapon that allows our arrows to fly far, but I doubt we are the only marksmen in Valoran who are capable of such feats. If he was to coat his bow in frost, then perhaps the comparison will be more received, but I am merely under the impression that people who claim such things cannot see the differentiation. It is an assessment that people make by observing the surface - there is always so much more, such as the similarities between you and Morgana.

Unexisted

10-26-2012

Queen ashe, what are you planning to give your king on his birthday?

AODRG

10-26-2012

Randle walks in with loud clanks from his cane, and walks gently up to Ashe and Tryndamere before bowing gracefully.

"Hello my lord and lady. How goes your kingdom? I am here to ask of you, if you happen to somehow unite Fejord, what would be your next course of action?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Ask Queen Ashe

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Queen ashe, what are you planning to give your king on his birthday?
I'm not quite sure right now, but I would hope to keep it a secret until the day. So you'll have to wait to see, just like everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle walks in with loud clanks from his cane, and walks gently up to Ashe and Tryndamere before bowing gracefully.

"Hello my lord and lady. How goes your kingdom? I am here to ask of you, if you happen to somehow unite Fejord, what would be your next course of action?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
Ashe nodded at the man, allowing a respectable smile to cross her face. "It goes fair. Much better than...other states, I would say. While our political unrest is quite real, it is not as loud as, say, Noxus. I prefer it that way, to keep things as diplomatic as possible without making a fuss to everyone. Also note that we will unite our lands and people, there is no if."

Ashe coughed lightly, shifting a little. "Of course it would be to work towards what the people want - as much as we can hope, there is always something to better and accomplish, and perhaps we may have the leeway to look towards helping others in need. Widespread equality through our tundras, making it a better and safer place to live. I will put my people first, regardless of time or situation."

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Ashe what do you think your king would like from you? I mean, to him your his only precious beautiful wife. What's up with being a king without a queen right?