Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

10-11-2012

Hello Ashe. Forgive me if I'm being nosy, but... what is your relationship with Tryndamere like these days? Political marriages don't happen in Demacia. This is... interesting to me.

Unexisted

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Diana is... no longer a Solari.. in fact she despises us..
Leona sighed solemnly She is a very cold woman.. no joke intended.. but I will pass on the message nonetheless
She despise solari because you solari once try to put her to death. All she want is to revive lunari, but you solar won't accept. She had done nothing wrong. Solari despise her, and try to kill her. She is not cold, she might seem cold on outside but in the inside she's not. She betray by her own people, they try to kill her. She's all alone,from this time. She just don't understand what's love, because she never experience it before. Leona, I don't think Diana hates you. She only hates you that your one of them. Wound can get heal but it takes time and care, one stretch cans make It bleed again. I understand her.

Ask Queen Ashe

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
What is your national drink?
We consider the pure water which runs at the Avarosa Iceflow to be too good to pass up. We once used it whenever we could to make our beverages, however no particular drink springs to mind. However, I do believe that many Freljordians have become rather fond of Gragas' Graggy Ice, so I could perhaps say that is our 'national drink'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Welcome back my Queen. After that amount of inactivity I was fearing that you would not show again. How have things been in Rakelstake, I've had trouble finding time to head north once again.

-Tekun Valos
Thank you. It has been such an arduous journey through the sea of paperwork, I was concerned that I would not see the light of day ever again! Ahem. Things have been running smoothly, though the lack of a King makes political matters a little more difficult to deal with. Of course I am more than capable of dealing with it myself, but it is an alliance for a reason...forgive me for rambling.

I am sorry to hear that you cannot visit as often. One of Freljord's winter festivals is arriving soon, so hopefully you will be able to find the time to travel up here. Getting a glimpse of the ice lanterns would certainly be worthwhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Hello Ashe. Forgive me if I'm being nosy, but... what is your relationship with Tryndamere like these days? Political marriages don't happen in Demacia. This is... interesting to me.
Ah, it's quite alright. I would like to say that our marriage is running its course as planned, and I hope you understand when I say that I cannot divulge our...private lives to you in this place. Though I will say that though he shows himself to be a man filled with ferocity, he really is quite...sweet. It is unfortunate that Tryndamere continues to gallivant across Freljord, hefting his giant sword in the face of strange creatures. So while the marriage itself is, shall we say, serving it's purpose I must admit that my relationship with Tryndamere is...a little strained, to put it simply.

Unexisted

10-11-2012

Ashe, what do you think of your sister? Do you fear her?

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I know you and I are not on the best of terms, oh powerful 'Queen' Ashe... but I wonder. How do you see the potical state that Noxus is in currently..?

Ask Queen Ashe

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ashe, what do you think of your sister? Do you fear her?
If by sister you mean Sejuani then she is not my sister. No, I do not fear her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
I know you and I are not on the best of terms, oh powerful 'Queen' Ashe... but I wonder. How do you see the political state that Noxus is in currently..?
Disregarding your rather snide tone, I have to admit that it is surprising that you would ask me such a thing. If by political state you mean a complete disregard for actual diplomacy, I can say with full certainty that Noxus is heading down a dangerous path. A militaristic state which forces its government through petty fighting can only spell trouble. I hope you, of all people, know of the corruption which flows through your city.

Unexisted

10-11-2012

Wait, she not your sister? She kinda look like you tho....anyway I hear she want to defeat you, but It's not going to happen, because your king will protect you from anything! That what a husbands are for right? They can't stand their own wife to get hurt.

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

((Unexisted you REALY need to work on your spelling and grammar.))

"Ashe,how do manage to keep that enourmas arrow made of solid ice flying perfectly straight,even when it flies half-way across the rift?"

Trynd The King

10-11-2012

Tryndamere walks up to Ashe with a serious look on his face. He is about to use the advice he has acquired from Fortune and Luxanna. As he reaches Ashe he smiles warmly at her. He gently grabs one of Ashe's hand.

"I know I have not been the best husband so please forgive me". He brings Ashe's hand to his lips and kisses her hand.

Script Lord

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks up to Ashe with a serious look on his face. He is about to use the advice he has acquired from Fortune and Luxanna. As he reaches Ashe he smiles warmly at her. He gently grabs one of Ashe's hand.

"I know I have not been the best husband so please forgive me". He brings Ashe's hand to his lips and kisses her hand.
{{ Cue many squeals. }}