Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
XLerator:
(( Sejuani, isn't she on a date with Lee Sin in Freljord?))


((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))

Quote:
Dojel:


The messenger comes personally this time. he pulls his Black coat back to reveal his Hextech Experimental Long Pistol

I regret to inform you that I see trouble in some of the things you suggest. I understand if this upsets you, but I doubt there is much prestige to earn in combat when you're armed with a Hextech Revolver. Correct me if I am wrong.

In Any case will I pay my respect at the shrines and altars you sugest. I am sincerely sorry that your advise was partly in vain.
He looked down in respect as he awaited an answer


Then do not use the revolver. The combat pits offer new warriors a wooden sword.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

08-27-2012

But... I have never been able to hold a sword right... weapon masters gave up on me after days!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Queen Ashe:
((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))



(( ^ This.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
But... I have never been able to hold a sword right... weapon masters gave up on me after days!


That is why you should indeed take up the challenge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Because I have a lack of talent in melee weapons which drives any teacher insane?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Because I have a lack of talent in melee weapons which drives any teacher insane?


If you had the courage to enter the pits, you would learn as we all do. Coward... resorting to a ranged pistol. That takes no skill to wield. A hunter like Caitlyn yes, but that there is a crutch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Chrom

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Queen Ashe:
((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))



(( So you are saying she is not the original, how come she says Sejuani then she looks original (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2301586&page=21).))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Because I have a lack of talent in melee weapons which drives any teacher insane?


Well, all things come in time. You would honor the people of Freljord to at least attempt it.

Quote:
Ask Sejuanì] If you had the courage to enter the pits, you would learn as we all do. Coward... resorting to a ranged pistol. That takes no skill to wield. A hunter like Caitlyn yes, but that there is a crutch. [/quote]

Be kind, my cousin...

Quote:
XLerator:


[QUOTE=Ask Queen Ashe
:
((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))



(( So you are saying she is not the original, how come she says Sejuani then she looks original.))


((yes I am saying that. Ask Sejuani, my girlfriend IRL, was the original Sejuani. Drunk Sejuani came in afterwards, and after a discussing between the two of them, Drunk Sejuani agreed to RP as a dilusional Freljordian who beleive they are the real Sejuani. Dresses liek Sej, Looks liek Sej... but isn't Sej. It's caused quite a bit of confusion.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Dojel's eyes went through some color shifts. they left their gray state for cyan when Sejuani spoke, when Ashe spoke they went to blue, and after a while they ended up being red.
Actually... you two are right... This thing... is not... my destiny... I... refuse... to be... controlled... by my talents...
he spoke in a very annoyed voice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

09-15-2012

((Are you and Sejuani still around?))