Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Queen Ashe

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLerator View Post
(( Sejuani, isn't she on a date with Lee Sin in Freljord?))
((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel

The messenger comes personally this time. he pulls his Black coat back to reveal his Hextech Experimental Long Pistol

I regret to inform you that I see trouble in some of the things you suggest. I understand if this upsets you, but I doubt there is much prestige to earn in combat when you're armed with a Hextech Revolver. Correct me if I am wrong.

In Any case will I pay my respect at the shrines and altars you sugest. I am sincerely sorry that your advise was partly in vain.
He looked down in respect as he awaited an answer
Then do not use the revolver. The combat pits offer new warriors a wooden sword.

Dojel

08-27-2012

But... I have never been able to hold a sword right... weapon masters gave up on me after days!

Ask Sejuanì

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
((Drunk Sejuani and Ask Sejuani are diffrent people. ask Sejuani is the actual Sejuani Rper here, Drunk Sejuani is her imposter.))

(( ^ This.))

Ask Queen Ashe

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
But... I have never been able to hold a sword right... weapon masters gave up on me after days!
That is why you should indeed take up the challenge.

Dojel

08-27-2012

Because I have a lack of talent in melee weapons which drives any teacher insane?

Ask Sejuanì

08-27-2012

Quote:
Because I have a lack of talent in melee weapons which drives any teacher insane?
If you had the courage to enter the pits, you would learn as we all do. Coward... resorting to a ranged pistol. That takes no skill to wield. A hunter like Caitlyn yes, but that there is a crutch.

King Chrom

08-27-2012

Quote:

(( So you are saying she is not the original, how come she says Sejuani then she looks original.))

Ask Queen Ashe

08-27-2012

Quote:
Well, all things come in time. You would honor the people of Freljord to at least attempt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuan
If you had the courage to enter the pits, you would learn as we all do. Coward... resorting to a ranged pistol. That takes no skill to wield. A hunter like Caitlyn yes, but that there is a crutch.
Be kind, my cousin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLerator

Quote:

(( So you are saying she is not the original, how come she says Sejuani then she looks original.))
((yes I am saying that. Ask Sejuani, my girlfriend IRL, was the original Sejuani. Drunk Sejuani came in afterwards, and after a discussing between the two of them, Drunk Sejuani agreed to RP as a dilusional Freljordian who beleive they are the real Sejuani. Dresses liek Sej, Looks liek Sej... but isn't Sej. It's caused quite a bit of confusion.))

Dojel

08-27-2012

Dojel's eyes went through some color shifts. they left their gray state for cyan when Sejuani spoke, when Ashe spoke they went to blue, and after a while they ended up being red.
Actually... you two are right... This thing... is not... my destiny... I... refuse... to be... controlled... by my talents...
he spoke in a very annoyed voice

Dojel

09-15-2012

((Are you and Sejuani still around?))