Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

08-09-2012

((Guess I'll ask you then))

A messenger delivers a message and decides to wait for the reply... mainly cause he wrote the message

Quote:
Dear Queen Ashe, I observed myself and found myself to have a little influence from each city-state in combat, Except Freljord... This troubles me deeply, since I for one do not wish to seem disaproving of Freljord, therefore I ask of you, Queen Ashe, What defines a Freljord warrior?

Ask Queen Ashe

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Guess I'll ask you then))

A messenger delivers a message and decides to wait for the reply... mainly cause he wrote the message
Ashe reads the message and after a moment of thought, begins jotting down her reply.

What defines a Freljord Warrior? Our strength, determination and ability to adapt to any situation. As you know the Freljord is a harsh place in which to live. The seasons and land do not always provide what is needed to survive here, and as such, the diffrent tribes must adapt to the surroundings. The willingness, and stubbonness of the lands people are what drive us and make us strong and hearty.

While these traits are sure to be found in other nations, the people of Freljord embody them from the time they are born because of our connection to the chilling lands of the fjords.

Our finest warriors have become inturn with the lands nature and as such are able to call upon the frozen winds or manifest the icy tundra to their needs.

I hope this aids you in your questions.

SuperMan Pix

08-12-2012

ohohOHO!! looks like I DID miss someone!!!

*Points her wand at Ashe*

ADORBUS!!!!

*Ashe is now a Kitten*

Nwol

08-13-2012

NO!

*Tekun dives in front of Ashe and takes the kitten beam*

Razie

08-13-2012

I knew there was a reason i kept these things around!

Razmig walks over puts a Quicksilver sash around Nwol

Because i'm a nice guy

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Dear Queen.

You're by far most attractive female in the league.

Your admirer

Dojel

08-17-2012

The messenger takes the reply, reads it shamelessly and starts walking away, writing another reply once out of sight...
I thank you for your reply, but am still puzzled...
Tell me, If i wished to honor the spirit of Freljord in my combats, as I do with most others one way or another, How were I best to achieve it?

Ask Queen Ashe

08-27-2012

((Sorry for my absense everyone! Me and Sejuani IRL are getting swamped by work and school.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
NO!

*Tekun dives in front of Ashe and takes the kitten beam*
*Bows her head* My gratitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronFingerCrush

Dear Queen.

You're by far most attractive female in the league.

Your admirer
Ahh, thank you very much for the compliment. I do not know if I am the most attractive, as beauty is mostly found within the eye of the beholder, but your words are appreciated none-the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel

The messenger takes the reply, reads it shamelessly and starts walking away, writing another reply once out of sight...
I thank you for your reply, but am still puzzled...
Tell me, If i wished to honor the spirit of Freljord in my combats, as I do with most others one way or another, How were I best to achieve it?
If you were to honor the spirit of Freljord?

I would start off visiting the shrines of the Three Princesses. Each tribe has a shrine dedicated to their first leader. After that, I would suggest going to the alters of the animal spirits which take up Freljord. Here in Roskilde, we honor the spirits of the Hawk and the Snow Leopard.

And finally, enter perhaps one of the many combat rings. Many young Freljordianís celebrate glory and prestige through combat. Test yourself with them. Make friends, and learn what it is like to live as a Frost Archer, Ice Dervish, or even a Winterís Claw.

Then, you will have honored the spirit of Freljord in all ways.

-Queen Ashe of Freljord

King Chrom

08-27-2012

(( Sejuani, isn't she on a date with Lee Sin in Freljord?))

Dojel

08-27-2012

The messenger comes personally this time. he pulls his Black coat back to reveal his Hextech Experimental Long Pistol

I regret to inform you that I see trouble in some of the things you suggest. I understand if this upsets you, but I doubt there is much prestige to earn in combat when you're armed with a Hextech Revolver. Correct me if I am wrong.

In Any case will I pay my respect at the shrines and altars you sugest. I am sincerely sorry that your advise was partly in vain.
He looked down in respect as he awaited an answer