Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-15-2012

{{ Someone's gonna get couch'd }}

shadowsark614

06-15-2012

((so when Mundo went to sleep you decide to troll a diffrent Ask thread... You're a genuis.))

Ask the Herald

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
((so when Mundo went to sleep you decide to troll a diffrent Ask thread... You're a genuis.))
{{ .....I feel as though you might be addressing me.

If so, then.....wut? }}

Lord of Apoc

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
I am afraid I cannt say that I have. He does not sound familiar one bit... is he missing? Freljord can be mighty dangerous when alone... unless one grew up here, then it is only mildly dangerous.
Well he isn't missing just have not seen him in a while he sort of lived there for lets say the past few thousand years. Hes just been gone longer then usual though I do warn you that frost literally follows his footsteps it is like he has absorbed the power of Freljord and bends it to his command. Then again he also tends to have physical failure in hot climates couldn't last a day in the desert if you dared him to stay a month.

AskMadmanMundo

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
The Queen lookes at the large purple man. "Tryndamere makes it seem that way, hm? Well... I think I'll have to talk to him about that..... next time I see him."
"Yeah he say he try his best and stuff and he even went to Shyvana but apparently he isn't having much success...Don't kill him please."

Vynliean

06-23-2012

How far relationship are you in with Tyrandemere?

Ask Queen Ashe

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Well he isn't missing just have not seen him in a while he sort of lived there for lets say the past few thousand years. Hes just been gone longer then usual though I do warn you that frost literally follows his footsteps it is like he has absorbed the power of Freljord and bends it to his command. Then again he also tends to have physical failure in hot climates couldn't last a day in the desert if you dared him to stay a month.
Well for someone so long lived here... I am surprised I have not heard of him once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo
"Yeah he say he try his best and stuff and he even went to Shyvana but apparently he isn't having much success...Don't kill him please."
Well that all depends on when I next see him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynliean
How far relationship are you in with Tyrandemere?
How can a relationship progress when one is never around?

Lord of Apoc

06-24-2012

well he does like to wander the waists where few dare to go due to the fact of all the violent storms

Ask Queen Ashe

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
well he does like to wander the waists where few dare to go due to the fact of all the violent storms
Still for all his age that you say, he would surely be knowen in the history scrolls or in songs.

Lord of Apoc

06-24-2012

either he likes to hang under the radar which I expect he does or you have heard of him you just didn't here of him as Steale