When should I get FoN on trundle? Before warmogs or after?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindcraze

03-06-2012

Last ranked game I played I did wriggles, merc, trinity, warmogs. Game didn't last that long after that but would it make a difference if I built FoN before warmogs? At least get giants belt before FoN.

GingerBeardMan

03-06-2012

You would want to get an item like FoN after warmogs, the reason being so that if the enemy gets a madreds they wont just eat right through your new health pool.

I stream daily and would be happy to answer more of your questions. @ http://www.twitch.tv/pyrostasis

Amoc

03-06-2012

I used to play Trundle a lot. I wouldn't build FoN on him at all unless you were getting crushed by Madreds or something like that as mentioned above. I think you're much better off focusing on your damage and killing stuff. After Warmog's I would make Atma's a priority.

Mindcraze

03-06-2012

Yeah I normally go after that but alot of people do that. Trundle is just weird until you get your trinity force. Takes so much farm.

Sforces

03-06-2012

i read a guide on trundle saying you should focus on maxing damage output so when you gank you can kill them fast while building basic resistance.

and to only build big defense items if they have a very strong ad/ap