Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 1-2 players for NESL Tournament.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNaK

03-11-2012

Lol. I totally missed you yesterday. Hopefully I'll catch you today

lolidkwtfimdoing

03-11-2012

Urgot (Top or Bottom), LeBlanc, Garen. I play other champs fine but that's generally what I go with. My others could use some improvement.

Above 200 wins, 35-40 above my losses. 19 years old and im usually playing 5:30pm-12:00am.
My birthday is in 3 months if the 1 year down is really an issue, haha.

Im looking to shoot my up elo so im always ready to win some games, Jabebot tells me im almost top 5% again! I feel our schedules would work great (given I don't work that day) and im looking forward to trying out for your team.

GrignardTS

03-11-2012

Ha, the only reason I through the whole 20s thing in there was I've had a problem in the past with really young players wanting to join.

Nothing against 15 yr olds, but I just can only talk about surprise but sexx for so long.

I'll add you later today.

DEFACT0

03-11-2012

If you want to run some arranged matchs to try new players add me, I can play for the other team.

DD Tootulz

03-11-2012

TheFeedski and I are interested in forming with you for the upcoming NESL tournament tommorow. Add in game or reply here if interested.

My ELO:2287 But have both hovered to 2400
TheFeedski:2279

GrignardTS

03-12-2012

Quote:
Tootulz:
TheFeedski and I are interested in forming with you for the upcoming NESL tournament tommorow. Add in game or reply here if interested.

That sounds great. We'll be on at 830 EST sharp.

I'd love to play with you both as long as you understand that we, while very experienced in Dominion, have little competitive and high ELO matches under our belt.

Meaning, you guys are probably way better than us lmao.

If its cool, I'm down.

BigDaddyDelish

03-12-2012

I've been thinking about joining a team, but I'm a little hesitant to because I just swore in to the military last week. I leave June 5th for basic, and I don't want to take a slot on a team when I'm going to be gone for 2 months at least and then when I actually come back, I'm not entirely sure I'll even have the time to play in the NESL weekly tournies.

If you want a temporary though I could do that. I'm 2100 elo right now using Riven/Ezreal/Nocturne/LeBlanc/Viktor/Ahri as my main picks, and bot I mostly use Malzahar these days.

My schedule right now is very flexible, all I'm doing for work is just some odd-jobs every few days of the week. Just keep in mind that it won't always be like that.

GrignardTS

03-12-2012

Quote:
Tootulz:

Do you already have a team we should join on NESL?

Alternatively, if you give me you two's sign up email I'll invite you to mine.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Quote:
GrignardTS:
That sounds great. We'll be on at 830 EST sharp.

I'd love to play with you both as long as you understand that we, while very experienced in Dominion, have little competitive and high ELO matches under our belt.

Meaning, you guys are probably way better than us lmao.

If its cool, I'm down.

It's all good in tha hood my man. We will give it our best shot.

GrignardTS

03-13-2012

Sorry for the mishap guys :*(