6300 ip new mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viaz

03-07-2012

Try ahri.

BannedWarrior

03-07-2012

dont be a fool, just pick kennen and win forever

Ormlyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Try Lux. Even though she's considered support, I find her best if you go mid with her and build straight ap. Her range is really good. Learn to abuse it.

TofuShift

03-07-2012

I flipped a coin to see what I would get.

Ziggs <> Viktor. I got Ziggs and he's fun as hell and owns. But I wish it landed on tails cause Viktor is so beast.

Nicordamus

03-10-2012

I play AP in mid a lot and, truth be told, none of the champions i like costs 6300 ip. Those are:
Anivia - 10/0/8 last night. Other team surrended in less than 30min. Great mid control.
Ryze - Shorter range, but still got a CC (root) and spamable nuke.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

malz is a beast farmer, definitely one of my favorites.

port5

03-10-2012

Anivia is one of the best ap carries out there, problem being is that she is insanely difficult to play and her ult is too easily shut down. If you want to get characters like anivia, casseopiea, veiger, or someone similar, wait to try them on free week.

port5

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormylar View Post
Try Lux. Even though she's considered support, I find her best if you go mid with her and build straight ap. Her range is really good. Learn to abuse it.
She has never been considered support, just capable of doing so.

Nicordamus

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
Anivia is one of the best ap carries out there, problem being is that she is insanely difficult to play(...)
True.
It took me several games (and I guess a lot of reports) to master Anivia's skills. But after I accomplished that, my win rate became really high. I love playing Anivia and I don't see a better AP carry in the game. Of course it's an opinion, and as such, it's personal.

Aceroar

03-10-2012

cass or morde. imo