The Intel Extreme Masters Grand Finals are now Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delete Key

03-07-2012

so when is this gonna be happening?...

Daovin

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korseph View Post
Why isnt there tsm? I want tsm to play against clg again!!!! Clg and tsm are like enternal rivals? Why tsm isnt joining the intel extreme masters compition?!?!?!? Why?!?!??
They are, they did and they're out.

aSc Volumes

03-07-2012

Where can i watch this live and WHEN is it? all i can find are the summaries...

B3ntch

03-07-2012

i dont have any problems with the stream like the people here commenting.. ive been watching it at 720p+ quality although i must admit it still is like 340p quality of other streaming sites.. other than that there is no lag but just annoying advertisements..

@Flip
the streams started earlier this day.. you cant really watch it live for when the streams are up the matches are already more often alreaedy over so you can just see the summaries but you can always watch the replays or the re-airing (dunno what to say) but they air the events again in a later time.
the only thing is that some events or matches take place at the same time so not all the games are captured in video..

SorceForce

03-07-2012

I would reeeaaaaalllllllly whant to watch all games but ((( i work in the morning like all people across Europe and there is not eaven a single match recordet and available to see after ITS OVER. soooo I guess this is not ment to be seen by everyone. ( maybe only to kids that dont yet go to scool (1-6 years old) or retired people.
But its great that it happens someware sometimes. WEEEE. :P

SmokingJoeNL

03-07-2012

If this is the world championships or something, why aren't there vods of every game? Disappointing.

epicfang

03-07-2012

Go tsm and clg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

Quote:
so when is this gonna be happening?...
...... idiot.... it says so but i'll tell u. Mar.6-Mar.10.

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

03-07-2012

Where is our WEEKLY SALE?

Came on and don't see it yet and it's almost Thursday.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Where can I find the stream? The link should be featured bolded and underlined on this page!

raswish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Shen buff destroy this tournament.