The Intel Extreme Masters Grand Finals are now Live!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronSkillet

03-06-2012

I was noticing the article about AAA vs Fnatic. Who ever wrote it made the mistake of posting bans, 2 of them were Shen and Shyvana. Then in 2nd paragraph said there was a game changing ulti by Shen. Also there was Shyvana clearing wards from the jungles.
I appologize for being critical or over analyzing but the article should be accurate. I wasnt able to make it to the tourney and would like an accurate report. Thank you.

ItsGonzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityPowerSion View Post
Soup is a generally warm food that is made by combining ingredients such as meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water, or another liquid. Hot soups are additionally characterized by boiling solid ingredients in liquids in a pot until the flavors are extracted, forming a broth. Traditionally, soups are classified into two main groups: clear soups and thick soups. The established French classifications of clear soups are bouillon and consommé. Thick soups are classified depending upon the type of thickening agent used: purées are vegetable soups thickened with starch; bisques are made from puréed shellfish or vegetables thickened with cream; cream soups may be thickened with béchamel sauce; and veloutés are thickened with eggs, butter, and cream. Other ingredients commonly used to thicken soups and broths include rice, lentils, flour, and grains; many popular soups also include carrots and potatoes.

Soups are similar to stews, and in some cases there may not be a clear distinction between the two; however, soups generally have more liquid than stews.
if youre going to comment with something stupid like this, dont plagiarize.

NeoMaverick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

clg isnt the team they were before

B3ntch

03-06-2012

where can i watch the previous matches?

Zakuma

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3ntch View Post
where can i watch the previous matches?
It's a rerun
http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_event

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMaverick View Post
clg isnt the team they were before
Yeah, they are better...

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

03-06-2012

Go Dignitas!

Zykosis

03-06-2012

I think we should all get a certain amount of RP for every kill that the announcers miss with the camera...

Elithrion

03-06-2012

You should really decide if you want to use "Hannover" (as in this announcement) or "Hanover" (as in the iemhanover.leagueoflegends.com page).

LittleLI23

03-06-2012

STOP USING TWITCHED TV ~~!
so annoying to try and watch stuff on that service
stutters all the time.

1234567 ... 9