Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harold greybeard

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We've mentioned it a few times, but there's lots of threads
Sorry to say it but there are way more threads about eve.. (not saying any more to prevent endless rage from developers. I simply think it is time. It has been over a year. I'm saying more than I should )

FrankyCentaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
To clarify this, let me dev diary Pulsefire Ezreal for you guys;

At the start, it was determined Ezreal needs not only a new skin, but something that'd be worth the wait since the last one. What we started with was a pretty clean and simple cyborg-inspired Ezreal skin that had a little clean-up to do. We could ship it out, but we wanted to make it better quality.

After improving it, our zealous (in a good way!) particle artist Adam started adding sweet little touches to it, and we just kept seeing more and more potential. Now, after the particle effects were ramped up, the animations needed to match....it kept getting better and better, but as we upped each new element, the art guys kept getting excited on what was coming together and kept pushing it further with new stuff.

Basically, we want to do something really special with Pulsefire Ezreal, but the reality of that is it takes a lot longer. This kind of thing (development time vs scope) happens all the time, but a lot of the reason we don't reveal the information early is because the expectation of it coming out really soon after people find out occurs.

So, no new info other than "soon(tm)", but I at least wanted to give you some insight as to why we're not releasing it yet. And I think it's the right decision - it's totally worth it.
I seriously beyond appreciate you for doing this. The only thing I ask for is just to make the same statements for the other things we've been asking for over the months, such as Stealth Rework, Magma Chamber, Project Shiny, etc.

See, we're not mad that things take a long time, (or even if they're canceled in likelyhood,) but just the fact that you give us information is great.

Thanks, Morello

Xpyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
We've mentioned it a few times, but there's lots of threads
Its true, they talked about it more than once or twice...
Hes being made into a legendary skin in case any of you didnt get it...

Waughoo

03-06-2012

Thanks for the info Morello! I'm totally buying this skin! Buuut... if you want MORE of my money, give me a Pulsefire Lux!

DoctorMcPain

03-06-2012

Quote:
[...]After improving it, our zealous (in a good way!) particle artist Adam started adding sweet little touches to it, and we just kept seeing more and more potential. Now, after the particle effects were ramped up, the animations needed to match....it kept getting better and better, but as we upped each new element, the art guys kept getting excited on what was coming together and kept pushing it further with new stuff.

Basically, we want to do something really special with Pulsefire Ezreal, but the reality of that is it takes a lot longer. This kind of thing (development time vs scope) happens all the time, but a lot of the reason we don't reveal the information early is because the expectation of it coming out really soon after people find out occurs.
You- you're going to make it even better than it looked in the preview?!

That's... impossible.

Aitchy

03-06-2012

Next week = 2 years since Ezreal got released. Really hope they launch the skin in 10 days...

Deinil

Recruiter

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitchy View Post
Next week = 2 years since Ezreal got released. Really hope they launch the skin in 10 days...
This

DoctorMcPain

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitchy View Post
Next week = 2 years since Ezreal got released.
It will belong in a museum.

Sion T

03-06-2012

Quote:
To clarify this, let me dev diary Pulsefire Ezreal for you guys;

At the start, it was determined Ezreal needs not only a new skin, but something that'd be worth the wait since the last one. What we started with was a pretty clean and simple cyborg-inspired Ezreal skin that had a little clean-up to do. We could ship it out, but we wanted to make it better quality.

After improving it, our zealous (in a good way!) particle artist Adam started adding sweet little touches to it, and we just kept seeing more and more potential. Now, after the particle effects were ramped up, the animations needed to match....it kept getting better and better, but as we upped each new element, the art guys kept getting excited on what was coming together and kept pushing it further with new stuff.

So, no new info other than "soon(tm)", but I at least wanted to give you some insight as to why we're not releasing it yet. And I think it's the right decision - it's totally worth it.
so r u guys almost wrapping up the changes or r there still minor changes to be dealt with?

Dirty Foot

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8EqualsCapital D View Post
Just been checking out videos people have made for the skin and the top comment on one of the videos was this. "This skin was removed because riot felt it didn't fit in quite well. So don't hope for it. It use to show under his skins not anymore. I wanted this skin so bad."

I've also heared other stuff like it was held back for some touching up before it'll be released. I really hope we will get it because it's very Unique and as a kind of skin collector I can't pass this one up.

TLDR: PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE? Seriously tho just read.
This is the problem with the internet. All this information, yet no one bothers to utilize it.

http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...further-notice
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...98471#18098471

Also, it was removed after everyone flipped their **** about how crappy it looked considering it was expected to be a legendary. It's being reworked, particles, sounds and all. It will be back. Stop listening to youtube replies. People online are ****ing morons.